Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/14 NFL CHICAGO @ CAROLINA 12est

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Bank of America Stadium will be treated to a game between the Chicago Bears and the Carolina Panthers when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Panthers listed as 3-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 37.

The Bears upset Indianapolis 29-13 as a 10.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43).

Matt Forte rushed for 123 yards in 23 carries with a touchdown for the Bears, while the Chicago defense recorded and safety and ran back a fumbled recovery for a touchdown.

The Panthers upset San Diego 26-24 as a 9-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Jake Delhomme hit Dante Rosario on 14-yard touchdown pass as time expired in the fourth quarter, while John Kasay kicked four field goals for Carolina in the win.

Team records:
Chicago: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS
Carolina: 1-0 SU, 1-0 ATS

You guys can thank me this game was stuck on -3 carolina and i gave the .5 to the bears instead of the panthers giving the game to da bears second time this week .5 beat me for a grand total of 3mil k ah waa ah waa ah waa lol

My pleasure.............................:(
haha thats funny cause if u would have put the 2.5 i would have took the panthers .. nfl games are to close .. on a 3,7,14 pt line .. ill stay away from the game if the .5 is swayed the wrong way .. which was a good call for me here

Top Bottom