Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/12 nfl pats @ dolphins 7 pm est

this is turning out to be a great game. Point spread is getting close

wow if it wasn't for the interception Miami would have covered the spread. close one. Now rooting for Oakland. I wish now I would have bet max on pats game

i think both defenses had no gas in this game.. its like 99% humidity and like 85 degrees in Miami.

Henne looked like Dan Marino out there.. almost covered at the end. ironically i had him as my starting QB and the dude won me my game with 60 fantasy points.. wow.

oh well i will eat my crow and take my 15M karma hit but damn, feels good to finally have a QB who can throw it around. even you pats fans have to admit henne impressed tonite.. the difference is their OC actually lets him audible in and out of bad plays.. last year with 8 in the box they would slam ronnie or ricky in there for 1 yard. we went from a defensive running team, to a throw it around team.

Top Bottom