Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/12 nfl pats @ dolphins 7 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New England Patriots Vs. Miami Dolphins

- If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Monday when the New England Patriots and the Miami Dolphins meet at Sun Life Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Dolphins, while the game's total is sitting at 46.

2010 team records:
New England: 14-2 SU, 10-5-1 ATS
Miami: 7-9 SU, 8-8 ATS
New England most recently:
When playing in September are 7-3
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 8-2
When playing within the division are 7-3

Miami most recently:
When playing in September are 3-7
When playing on grass are 3-7
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing within the division are 4-6

yeah i think pats are going to blow this up

tempted to place on dolphines, but i just don't see it happening

the pats aren't gonna blow Miami out.. that i can assure you.. granted I am a dolphins fan so take this post with a grain of bias lol... if i am wrong you all can mix crow in with my NTBM protein bars, i need the extra carbs :) feed me! it might come down to the last drive of the game or be a 4 or 7 point win for the pats, but definately no blowout this time. if it comes down to the final drive i shutter at that thought cause brady > henne or any other active QB by a mile in a 2 min offense.

let me tell you why i feel this way

1. Henne showed leadership in the offseason for the first time and the players finally respect him enough to vote him captain.. this is it for him.. his 3rd year starting, its do or die. if he sucks this year I am off the bandwagon for good
2. reggie bush brings them a threat in the short passing game
3. henne and marshall clicked very well in the preseason, better than i've ever seen them
4. marshall is 100% healthy this year and he looks like a beast.
5. Miami's D is better than anyone thinks and its better this year.. they were #5 last year. it was their O that stunk. and brady has a worst record vs. miami then any other team.
6. their new OC is actually gone use their weapons instead of running it for 2 yards, they had Henning last year who was a dinosaur and their O was pathetic and predictable!
7. the Pats Oline is gonna get destroyed by Miami's Dline. and brady is gonna have people in his face all game.

these are the 7 keys. lets see how wrong I am tonight so i can be force fed crow protein bars

Top Bottom