Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/11 nfl cowboys @ jets 830 pm est nbc

Romo pisses me off ! He looked good in the first half, shit the Defense looked real damn good, much improved from last years ridiculous year. Cane, you said it bro!! It was the 3rd and goal and fumbled, the bigtime INT, and somewhat place some blame on the McBriar(Cowboys punter). HE should of hurried up and not take his sweet time to punt the ball. Fuck, everyone here at work r suffering this morning, things are real quiet, office doors are closed, LOL!!! But hey, its still early in the season, Romo better step up cause it aint pretty down in Big D if he continues these bad shots...

.. the cowboys D was dominant in the 1st half and their O was doing well spreading everyone out.. dunno why they didn't keep doing that the whole game. the jets D can be exposed when you spread them out and use speed, if you try to overpower them you won't win

cowboys were outcoached in the 2nd half pure and simple. give rex ryan credit, he is a good coach.

.. the cowboys D was dominant in the 1st half and their O was doing well spreading everyone out.. dunno why they didn't keep doing that the whole game. the jets D can be exposed when you spread them out and use speed, if you try to overpower them you won't win

cowboys were outcoached in the 2nd half pure and simple. give rex ryan credit, he is a good coach.

idk bout that bro.. they had a big lead and blew the game because of 2 romo mistakes.. which i dont consider the coaches fault

and the blocked punt.. which i guess i can blame on the special teams coach..

whatever way u cut it ..dallas should have won the game

so many fluky things happened.. witten being pushed out at the 1, romo diving and losing the ball, blocked punt, romo INT, burress big catch. i think the coach put too much faith in romo and he let them down..

what a sucky game if you are a cowboys fan.. that one has got to hurt. this is one of the reasons i get stressed out during NFL season, when my team loses a game like this.. i almost would rather they get blown out then totally give away a game.

so many fluky things happened.. witten being pushed out at the 1, romo diving and losing the ball, blocked punt, romo INT, burress big catch. i think the coach put too much faith in romo and he let them down..

what a sucky game if you are a cowboys fan.. that one has got to hurt. this is one of the reasons i get stressed out during NFL season, when my team loses a game like this.. i almost would rather they get blown out then totally give away a game.

Its going to hurt either way bro, I would rather played toe to toe and lose versus getting bent over for a train ride. Cowboys were shit lst year until JG took them over and made a decent effort to turn things around.
Again, Cane is correct IMO, Romo screwed it up, they had the game in the bag.

Top Bottom