Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/10 San Diego @ Oakland Faiders 1015pmet

^^^ who is doing the Phins vs. Raiders next week? I want a huge limit on it.. none of that 10M nonsense like last week.

make me a special thread where its 100M or 50M max bet... 4T, slayer, hoss or brown brown you listening? I don't care who puts it up. Raiders are favored by 2 in the early lines..

Of course im listening bro. I got this.

And all my NFL games will be 15 mil otherwise also

Lol!!! He'll bitch out. Slayer will prolly be good with an over under. He doesnt give a fuck.
Hoss is a karma penny pincher (hehe)

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Maybe Cane will get in on this wager.

He's been busy though. Busy trying to hustle for some players on Fantasy.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Haha steve. put up the cowboys game at what my K is @ max bet and let me double my K if you want to play like that.

You want me to put up a easy lock and put my years of k in the red. NO FAIR

Are you betting on your phins is the question? Raiders are worse imo

either way you pocket 10% juice. the oddsmakers have oakland as favorites even in miami.. and the line has moved from -2 to -3 so people are betting on oakland. miami is in rebuilding mode bro. they just traded their top offensive and defensive player in the offseason and they are starting a rookie QB who played like 14 games in college at qb.

Top Bottom