Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/10 Michigan @ Notre Dame

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
HumanTarget said:
i just don't understand being such a fanatic over a college team if you never attended their school. every year they all think they're gonna win the national title.

You don't have to go to a school just to be a fan of a team...it's like cheering for the pro team where you live. A lot of people in Michigan grow up watching U of M and cheering for them (because it's not like they've had NFL football worth cheering for anyway), and it's pretty much a rule that you loathe Ohio State. My family used to live in A2, I LOVE going to the Big House for football games...it's quite an experience. It's kind of a Michigan attitude, too--they think they're going to win the national title in hockey every year, too.

starlet said:
My family used to live in A2, I LOVE going to the Big House for football games...it's quite an experience. It's kind of a Michigan attitude, too--they think they're going to win the national title in hockey every year, too.

I actually went to U of M but I agree you don't have to be an alum to love the school...

At least there is hockey to look forward to.... :(

D came through much better with the personell changes.

Don't know what the hell happened to henne. And hart going down was bad news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom