Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9-0 Who Dat?

saints are going to make the playoffs-- that's a given

question is what will their (mostly) inexperienced playoff team do vs the rest of the NFC

you have to give them more credit than that. they've won in a lot of different ways, and their defense has played outstanding.

you never know what can happen in the playoffs (for any team - I.E. cardinals last year) but besides the vikings there's no team they can't match up against well.

they murdered the giants, can probably beat the cowboys.
the cardinals would get owned by them.

fact is, the NFC outside the vikings and saints isnt that strong right now. nfc east teams have been playing too inconsistently

i'm still trying to figure out where all the pre-season 20 Sanchez groupies ghosted to

NY + LA fans = notorious bandwaggoning

atleast Bostonians are always obnoxious

i'm still trying to figure out where all the pre-season 20 Sanchez groupies ghosted to

atleast Bostonians are always obnoxious

lol

thanks

lol@ the Saints fan being happy and content in week 9, talk about not knowing what winning is like lol

those fans should never be mentioned in the same sentence

you really have no clue what you're talking about

some new york teams have been historically bad recently and they still have a following and passionate fans. jets, mets, islanders and knicks..
i've had nothing to cheer for except the mets in the world series/NLSC and a couple of jets playoff games in the past 7-8 years. there are alot of people like me

i think they're too impatient/nervous/used to losing and they do stupid things like boo when its not needed, but for the most part NYers love their sports teams.

I may not know what i'm talking about, but I do know one thing, Browns have only snuck into the playoffs only twice in ten yrs, that bitch still gets sold out yearly

two yrs ago, 1/2 that Jets sadium was empty, know why? Cus their "fans" were at the Giants backer bars

lol @ the "mecca" of basketball cheering for other teams players

you have to give them more credit than that. they've won in a lot of different ways, and their defense has played outstanding.

you never know what can happen in the playoffs (for any team - I.E. cardinals last year) but besides the vikings there's no team they can't match up against well.

they murdered the giants, can probably beat the cowboys.
the cardinals would get owned by them.

fact is, the NFC outside the vikings and saints isnt that strong right now. nfc east teams have been playing too inconsistently

i give them credit...

but i mean today they almost lost to the rams?? I am not saying that they're not among the best teams in the NFL or that their defense hasn't been great.

they're just (for the most part) an inexperienced team. What you said about the cardinals is completely true- the giants were the 6th seed in the NFC i believe when they won the SB just the year before.

don't get me wrong, the saints have a great shot at making, and possibly winning the SB, i just don't know if i see it happening.

i give them credit...

but i mean today they almost lost to the rams?? I am not saying that they're not among the best teams in the NFL or that their defense hasn't been great.

they're just (for the most part) an inexperienced team. What you said about the cardinals is completely true- the giants were the 6th seed in the NFC i believe when they won the SB just the year before.

don't get me wrong, the saints have a great shot at making, and possibly winning the SB, i just don't know if i see it happening.

jonathan vilma, jeremy shockey, drew brees, darren sharper, mike bell, reggie bush and quite a few others have *at least* a few games of playoff experience.

I may not know what i'm talking about, but I do know one thing, Browns have only snuck into the playoffs only twice in ten yrs, that bitch still gets sold out yearly

two yrs ago, 1/2 that Jets sadium was empty, know why? Cus their "fans" were at the Giants backer bars

lol @ the "mecca" of basketball cheering for other teams players

aren't browns games blacked out in cleveland?

technically it was a brown out

The fans here run this team, it worked to fire Kokinas, ran out Romeo, and it's the reason were below 500 and blew threw 10 QB's in 10yrs. There is no system

Top Bottom