Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 wks cycle no test ?? Review

Thanks a lot bro I do cardio because I enjoy doing it and it helped me a lot to lose weight in the past along with a diet I lost around 35 pound but I'm sure it's not all fat but hey I was over weight ! I'm looking for being small and cut ! So too much cardio is not a problem to me but I really appreciate your help

Man if your goal is to stay smallish and be cut I would run half of the stuff you want to. Just use clen, winny and test p year around. Good job on losing weight to!

Man if your goal is to stay smallish and be cut I would run half of the stuff you want to. Just use clen, winny and test p year around. Good job on losing weight to!

Year around with no off you mean ?
Also I'm going to do gyno surgery is it ok to run test after the surgery ?

Year around with no off you mean ?
Also I'm going to do gyno surgery is it ok to run test after the surgery ?

Uo to you wether you blast or cruise but id stick to those drug protocols every year and up/drop dosages depending on whatever. Tren could guve you some serious cute if you ever consider that down the road.

Yeah man should be fine. Are you getting the whole gland removed ??

Uo to you wether you blast or cruise but id stick to those drug protocols every year and up/drop dosages depending on whatever. Tren could guve you some serious cute if you ever consider that down the road.

Yeah man should be fine. Are you getting the whole gland removed ??

I don't like tren and clen sides so it's not for me I might run hgh in the mix let me know your thoughts on it ?
About the surgery the doctor said we gonna remove the most out of it but not the whole gland ! Idk

Top Bottom