Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/31 mlb yanks @ redsox 7 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New York Yankees Vs. Boston Red Sox

- If familiarity breeds contempt, there should be animosity aplenty on Wednesday when the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox meet at Fenway Park.

Philip Hughes will be the starting pitcher for the Yankees on this day. Righthander Hughes is 4-3 this season with a 6.33 ERA.

Starting this game for the Red Sox will be Josh Beckett. The righthander has a 2.43 ERA to go along with a 11-5 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 170-moneyline favorites versus the Yankees, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Last time out for New York, they were a 5-2 winner as they battled the Red Sox on the road. Moneyline bettors who got the Yankees at -137 were rewarded, while the 7 combined runs moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Current streak:
New York has won 3 straight games.
Team records:
New York: 81-52 SU
Boston: 82-52 SU
New York most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 8-2
Before playing Boston are 4-6
After playing Boston are 2-8
After a win are 5-5

Boston most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 5-5
Before playing NY Yankees are 7-3
After playing NY Yankees are 9-1
After a loss are 7-3

Hmmm will definitely be back later for this and will be ALL Eeen

Whiskey

^^^Is the direction i'm leaning to. But what happens when the Yanks pull Hughes for anyone else?

Whiskey

3 mil on the Yankees. I'm betting on the hopes that the instance Hughes screws up they will "Yank" him out of the game. teehee If it were the middle of the season I think they'd leave him in just to test his abilities, but it's too late in the season and they won't want to gamble on losing the pennant... at least I hope

Whiskey

damners... I know better than that

Whiskey

Top Bottom