Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/3 monday nite nfl colts @ bucs 830 espn

painters not that bad. he knows the system. he had a shit preseason, but so did a lot of guys who are playing well now. is he a stud? no, but i can think of several starting QBs he's better than. signing collins before giving the kid a chance was a bad move.

painters not that bad. he knows the system. he had a shit preseason, but so did a lot of guys who are playing well now. is he a stud? no, but i can think of several starting QBs he's better than. signing collins before giving the kid a chance was a bad move.

dude he is not better then 7 starting qbs LOL.i dont agree with that..Name the 7 and maybe u can change my mind

Romo
Grossman
Cutler
Bradford

Haha. Im just trying to help redshirt.

*Honestly romo is good and most of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL have way more experience than painter.

Romo
Grossman
Cutler
Bradford

Haha. Im just trying to help redshirt.

*Honestly romo is good and most of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL have way more experience than painter.

he isnt better then any of them imo

dude he is not better then 7 starting qbs LOL.i dont agree with that..Name the 7 and maybe u can change my mind
LOL, I said several, not seven.

But off the top of my head.

McNabb - dude is straight up awful now..washed up
Henne - yeah he just got hurt.. but he was pimped hard by Miami forever and been nothing but average
Sanchez - slight Jets hate here..but he's never been great and only seems to get worse every game. he's not good.
Grossman - turning it around in Washington, but I'm not sold yet

really hard to compare him to QBs who have full seasons under their belt when he's had one start..but he didn't look that bad. Outside of the Cam Newtons who blow up immediately, most QBs suck their first few starts and Painter hung pretty tough.

LOL, I said several, not seven.

But off the top of my head.

McNabb - dude is straight up awful now..washed up
Henne - yeah he just got hurt.. but he was pimped hard by Miami forever and been nothing but average
Sanchez - slight Jets hate here..but he's never been great and only seems to get worse every game. he's not good.
Grossman - turning it around in Washington, but I'm not sold yet

really hard to compare him to QBs who have full seasons under their belt when he's had one start..but he didn't look that bad. Outside of the Cam Newtons who blow up immediately, most QBs suck their first few starts and Painter hung pretty tough.

id take sanchez and grossmann and henne over him right now.. he might be better then mcnabb.. mcnabb is terrible now lol

Top Bottom