Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/15 MMA Gina Carano v. Cris “Cyborg” Santos

so? what happened?? total smack down??? i was just f5-ing the sherdog website for updates while i was playing my guitar, and i saw the results. . .

Carano did pretty good and it was about even for the first few minutes but towards the middle to the end of the 1st round Santos took control.

It was a controversial stoppage. The ref stopped it literally when the bell rang.

Also, justin.tv has sports broadcasts sometimes and it was on tonight. The quality is pretty good too.

Carano did pretty good and it was about even for the first few minutes but towards the middle to the end of the 1st round Santos took control.

It was a controversial stoppage. The ref stopped it literally when the bell rang.

Also, justin.tv has sports broadcasts sometimes and it was on tonight. The quality is pretty good too.

i didnt think she did well at all for someone with so much hype.. she got her fucking ass beat

i didnt think she did well at all for someone with so much hype.. she got her fucking ass beat

i watched the videolink that pick posted, and i have to agree. . .that's why i didn't bet on her in the first place. . .i don't doubt her toughness. . .but, in her previous fights that i watched on youtube, she just didn't seem busy enough in the ring. . .and against a tasmanian devil like santos, i just didn't see how she stood a chance. . .she was praised for her "patience" in previous fights and i had a feeling that quality would be her undoing in this one. . .

i watched the videolink that pick posted, and i have to agree. . .that's why i didn't bet on her in the first place. . .i don't doubt her toughness. . .but, in her previous fights that i watched on youtube, she just didn't seem busy enough in the ring. . .and against a tasmanian devil like santos, i just didn't see how she stood a chance. . .she was praised for her "patience" in previous fights and i had a feeling that quality would be her undoing in this one. . .

yea santos was to strong for her ..

Top Bottom