Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8/11 MLB: Philadelphia at LA Dodgers (For the Big Dawgs)

HumanTarget said:
bah, i don't have the minerals for this. and the Dodgers are terrible. worse than the Tigers. i know it's tough to sweep out anyone when doing a east coast visiting west but, man, the Dodgers are fookin' terrible...........

It doesn't matter. Musclemuscle wins his shit.

Thanks for the action bor, I like waking up and having to settle major events before work...right before I beat off and eat breakfast.

swole said:
It doesn't matter. Musclemuscle wins his shit.

Thanks for the action bor, I like waking up and having to settle major events before work...right before I beat off and eat breakfast.
i agree. he's like the Amazing Kreskin.

Dude! who plat bombed you??? anyway, i'd feel bad for jumping on Swole for another 35,000K.............

HumanTarget said:
Dude! who plat bombed you??? anyway, i'd feel bad for jumping on Swole for another 35,000K.............

Fuck you for feeling bad for me. Bet, asshole. I set my own odds and wager limit. Feed the urge, put me out of business.

HumanTarget said:
done. btw, you made me cry.

I really lub you

My last assholish reply was simply business strategy. I wanted you to hate me so you would place money on the event. You did. Don't worry about my karma, I'm getting better at managing it. When you guys win I consider it a long-term investment. You feel happy knowing you can win, and are more likely to place a bet in the future :)

swole said:
I really lub you

My last assholish reply was simply business strategy. I wanted you to hate me so you would place money on the event. You did. Don't worry about my karma, I'm getting better at managing it. When you guys win I consider it a long-term investment. You feel happy knowing you can win, and are more likely to place a bet in the future :)
heh

Top Bottom