Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 college football picks for sat

Will post up picks w/ write-ups 2morow if its OK w/ the Books/members.

Also Not sure why you guys dont listen to me for Thurs night games,I always go into the wkend up casue of thurs college foot games!!!

UNC 14-0 already and the Def will now just pin its ears back abd make ponders life hell!!!!

Also Not sure why you guys dont listen to me for Thurs night games,I always go into the wkend up casue of thurs college foot games!!!

UNC 14-0 already and the Def will now just pin its ears back abd make ponders life hell!!!!

Spoke too soon :)

Spoke too soon :)
HOLY SHIT! Not even kidding shut the game off @ half. Watched Law Abiding Citizen w/ my girl and finished the Yanks game.

Just got on the comp,and I checked this thread first, 2 least this is only Karma, then I checked ESPN and went to my site where I play @, not good!

If UNC would have been down then I would have said fuck it, its a loss, didnt bet much on it. But being they had such a good def and FSU blows and probably couldnt stop a highschool team running or throwing on them,I had def chalked this 1 up as a win!

Man UNC looked pretty damn good, that penalty was a killer on the 80yrd bomb in the 2nd QTR.

So what the hell did I miss, looked 2 boxscore,FSU had like 400 passing yrds,UNC under 100, but rushing yrs unc killed FSU and they both had 1 TO.

I GUESS UNC JUST COULDNT CONVERT ON 3RD DOWN AND EVENTUALLY THE D GOT TIRED???

Top Bottom