Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 college football picks for sat

jacked55

Banned
Georgia Tech +3

As I watched last week’s game against Florida State I saw what I feel was the best execution of the triple option of any college team I’ve ever watched in college football. Some have referred to Paul Johnson’s Georgia Tech squad, as “The Perfect Option”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aI6EAsKvgg. What I witnessed last week is an offense that is firing on all cylinders. This is due to RB Anthony Allen now being fully healthy, and also Josh Nesbitt healing up and making excellent decisions. RB Roddy Jones is also back from injury and has a couple of games under his belt. Then you throw in All-ACC RB Johnathon Dwyer, who is now returning to his 2008 form and WR Demaryius Thomas, who is one of the top WR’s in the ACC, and this offense becomes truly unstoppable. Virginia Tech has shored up their run defense the past three weeks but this will be the stiffest test for them in that department since the Alabama game. Defensively, Georgia Tech will have to give an improved effort, which I think we will see this weekend. The focus of the defensive attack will have to be on Virginia Tech RB Ryan Williams, who has played extremely well so far this year. QB Tyrod Taylor has improved upon his passing skills but he shouldn’t pose the same threat that Jacory Harris did. Paul Johnson vs. Frank Beamer should be a good coaching match-up. From a situational standpoint, I like how this sets up with Virginia Tech having just blown Boston College out at home and Georgia Tech coming off a close victory against Florida St. From a value perspective, we are getting two teams who were picked at the beginning of the season to battle for the ACC title and now I am getting one of the teams at home and a field goal. Most importantly, though, the perception is that Virginia Tech is just going to come in and roll Georgia Tech. I’ve read and hear on TV many people talking about Virginia Tech playing in the national title game, and don’t think the Virginia Tech players don’t watch ESPN

[COLOR=#000000! important]UAB +22

This isn’t the same UAB team you used to know. Neil Callaway is starting to turn this program around and part of the reasons is he has one of the most exciting players in Conference USA at his disposal in QB Joey Webb (53.7% comp., 6 TD/5 INT, 6.2 ypc., 5 TD). Webb is a threat with both his arm and with his feet and he should surprise the Ole Miss defense with his SEC caliber talent. RB Justin Brooks (4.6 ypc., 1 TD) is a capable back who takes some of the heat off Webb and does well in pass protection. UAB also has two talented pass catchers in TE Jeffery Anderson (12 rec., 14.9 ypr., 3 TD) and WR Frantrell Forrest (11 rec., 15.5 ypr., 3 TD) who should help UAB move the ball this week. UAB’s FG kicker, Josh Zaun (8/9 FG), is solid as well. UAB’s defense is much improved and fortunately they are catching a struggling Ole Miss offense at the perfect time, as they are really struggling. Ole Miss QB Jevon Snead (46.8% comp., 9 TD/ 9 INT) has what I refer to as the “yips”. I watch him each week and each week I think he is going to improve, but each week he continues to digress. Part of the reason for his struggles is that the Ole Miss offensive line is really having a tough time with their pass protection schemes. My belief is that they really miss OL Michael Oher from last year. RB/WR Dexter McCluster (4.4 ypc., 1 TD, 14 rec., 12.6 ypr., 1 TD) hasn’t been the same yet this year, and part of this is due to WR’s Mike Wallace’s departure to the NFL. I watched Houston Nutt’s press conference this week and he is doing his best, but you can tell that he’s searching for answers. This is the perfect time for UAB to come in and play Ole Miss after their loss to Alabama last week. Value is on the side of UAB, with them getting three plus TDs here. Perception wise, people see the preseason top 5 team against perceived bottom feeder of CUSA and they think it will be an easy blowout. Not so fast my friend.
[/COLOR]

Kentucky +13

Why is everyone making such a big deal about the Kentucky quarterback situation? Do people realize that Kentucky has one of the best kept secrets in the SEC in QB/WR/RB Randall Cobb (6.5 ypc., 2 TD, 23 rec., 13.5 ypr., 4 TD). This Cobb kid is a player and I imagine that Kentucky head coach Rich Brooks will have a game plan to mix Cobb in some Wildcat packages, but I also think he can throw the ball down the field to keep Auburn’s offense honest. When Cobb is playing QB he will be handing off the ball to one of the more underrated RB’s in the SEC in Derrick Locke (4.2 ypc. 3 TD). The biggest thing I’ve been impressed with Kentucky’s offensive line. They are doing a great job opening up holes and giving the Kentucky QB’s time to through. Auburn’s defense has shown that offenses can move the ball on it regularly which should allow Kentucky to get their defense some rest in this game. Defensively, Kentucky possesses one of the more stout defensive lines in the SEC. Their front four allows them to get a lot of pressure on the QB and close up holes by opposing team’s running games. Kentucky also has a lot of team speed on defense, which they will need against Gus Malzahn’s spread option attack. Auburn will run a variety of formations, but as long as Kentucky can keep plays in front and turn them inside, they should be able to minimize the amount of big plays from the Auburn offensive attack. Ben Tate, Onterio McCalebb, Mario Fannin and Darvin Adams are all weapons QB Chris Todd has at his disposal. This will be the best defense this Auburn team has faced thus far this season and that will make this high of a spread hard to cover. I like that Auburn has LSU on deck as they may get caught looking ahead some in this game. I also like that Kentucky has Sun Belt foe Louisiana Monroe next week which means they should be supremely focused on trying to obtain their first SEC win. Perception is that Auburn blows the doors off Kentucky this week, but people should have seen last week that this Auburn team has some weaknesses and this Kentucky team isn’t an easy win

[COLOR=#000000! important]SMU +7

If you haven’t noticed yet you soon will but June Jones is already working his magic in Dallas. I told you last week that this team is really starting to buy into his system and they are displaying a winning attitude that should again carry over into this week’s game against Navy. I have said before that I think Jones is one of the top five coaches in the country and I stand by my statement as I feel he has done more with less than anyone I have ever seen in all of my years of watching college football. There will be a huge coaching mismatch in this game as I expect Jones to have a great game plan against Ken Niumatalolo. Then again, in most of the games Jones coaches in there is a huge coaching mismatch. SMU’s defense is against the run and that matches up well with Navy’s option attack. SMU will have to eye the cog to the Navy attack, in QB Ricky Dobbs (3.5 ypc., 14 TD, 53.7% comp., 3 TD/2 INT). RB Marcus Curry (7.6 ypc., 3 TD) and FB Alexander Teich (4.5) are the other two main components to the Navy offense. Offensively SMU will attempt to exploit the questionable Navy secondary that I have seen Ohio State, Pitt and Western Kentucky throw against with relative ease. SMU’s offense is really starting to click and part of the reason is the maturity of their QB Bo Levi Mitchell (57.9% comp., 10 TD, 10 INT). He is learning to throw the ball away when he needs to and has only thrown two interceptions the past two weeks against two very good defenses (TCU and ECU). He has four very solid WR’s to throw to, headlined by Emmanuel Sanders (47 rec., 11.2 ypr., 2 TD) and Aldrick Robinson (18 rec., 17.4 ypr., 2 TD). These four WR’s along with RB Shawnbrey McNeal (4.1 ypc., 2 TD) help form one of the more underrated offenses in the country. Situationally this game couldn’t set up any better for SMU as they get Navy making their second road trip to Texas in two weeks and also Navy plays Wake Forest at home next week, a team they played twice last year. Value is on the side of SMU as they are catching a TD at home against a team they match-up very well with. Fortunately for SMU most think that because Navy beat a very bad Rice team last week that they will do the same again this week to SMU. Not gonna happen.
[/COLOR]

Utah State +10

Talk about value, are you kidding me? We have Nevada coming off three home games, two in which they played very bad football teams and blew them out and now we have them going on the road laying double digits to one of the most improved teams in the country, in conference. I’ve got to tell you that I’m licking my chops here. This write-up will be short and sweet. Bottom line is that Utah State has played Utah, Texas A&M and BYU all on the road this year and they were competitive in all three games. Yes they had a slip up last week at NMSU but if you look at the box score they outgained NMSU by over 200 yards and it was a very bad spot for them. This game sets up very well for them as they get to come back to Logan and play their first home game against BCS competition. Expect USU head coach Gary Anderson, who served on Urban Meyer’ coaching staff at Utah, to have his troop ready to battle Chris Ault’s (one of the most overhyped an overrated coaches in the country) Nevada squad who always seems to struggle away from home. USU has two of the best players in the country you have never heard of in QB Diondre Borel (57.1% comp. 7 TD/1 INT) and RB Robert Turbin (7.2 ypc., 3 TD). Both of these players will put a lot of pressure on the Nevada defense, but Nevada can’t completely key on these two because USU still has other players that can hurt you like RB Michael Smith (6.1 ypc., 2 TD), WR Stanley Morrison (15 rec., 20.7 ypr., 1 TD), WR Omar Sawyer (12 rec., 12.9 ypr., 2 TD) and WR Eric Moats (10 rec., 13.1 ypr.). Nevada has some playmakers in their own right in QB Colin Kaepernick (65.6% comp., 6 TD/ 4 INT, 6.5 ypc., 3 TD) and RB’s Luke Lippincott (6.2 ypc., 1 TD), Vai Taua (6.4 ypc., 2 TD) and Mike Bell (10.6 ypc., 5 TD). The majority of Nevada’s attack comes on the ground and I think that USU’s defense matches up particularly well here. I’ve seen their defense on tape and they have a big, athletic front seven that should be able to keep Nevada in check. Nevada just blew out an overrated La. Tech squad (if anyone would know that it’s me) on national TV last week and because of that along with USU losing to NMSU, everyone is expecting a cake walk for Nevada in this game. Don’t be surprised if USU is leading this one heading into the fourth quarter

[COLOR=#000000! important]Louisville +11.5

All aspects of my handicapping approach set up well in this game. For one, you are getting a supreme amount of value in getting this many points between to conference foes who match up well and have played each other closely over the years. Situationally, I like how Louisville is coming off a win vs. Southern Miss in which they gained a great deal of confidence and Connecticut is coming off a heartbreaking three point loss at Pitt, in a game that they were leading by two touchdowns in the second half. Perception is that Louisville is a bad football team, and while I admit they may not be the best the Big East has to offer, they have played a tough schedule so far this year (Kentucky, Utah, Pitt, Southern Miss) and I like the fact that most are dismissing them in this game. From a match-up standpoint, just like last week, both of these teams like to run the football and try to rely on their defenses to prevent the big play, which usually leads to grind-it-out types of football games, games where the points will be valuable in the fourth quarter. Look for Connecticut to feed RB Julian Toddman, who I saw limping during parts of last game (can’t read that in a stat sheet durito) and Andre Dixon. Countering that will be Louisville giving the ball Victor Anderson. This is a classic Big East battle, much like the one Connecticut was involved in last week, but instead of getting more than a score they are laying double digits. That being said, Louisville is the play here.
[/COLOR]

Central Florida +15.5

The stars all align for this play as we all four criteria in my handicapping system to be in the favor of UCF this week. One sided rivalries are always good for the underdog, as UCF will be supremely motivated for this game at home taking on in-state foe Miami. We’ve seen this Miami team beat Oklahoma, Georgia Tech and Florida State so the nature thought by most people would be that Miami will mop up the floor with UCF, right? Wrong. UCF head coach George O’Leary has had a week to prepare for this game and UCF’s stadium will be packed to it’s capacity, the most since Texas came to town a couple of years ago when UCF nearly upset them. Miami has Clemson the following week which could affect their focus for this game, where UCF has Rice and will not be looking ahead. Getting two TD’s plus may not seem like a lot of points to most people, but it will be in this game as these two played very close last year and UCF, like Miami, is much improved. UCF QB Brett Hodges is completing a high percentage of his passes and has a good RB in Brynn Harvey to give the ball too. He also has four solid WR’s in Rocky Ross, Kamar Aiken, A.J. Guyton and Jamar Newsome. This group should be able to have moderate success against a young Miami defense, which will keep Miami’s offense off the field and thus slow the game down. Miami QB Jacory Harris will make his share of plays, but the Miami running back corp. is a bit banged up (as well as WR Aldarius Johnson is hurt) heading into this game and I could see Miami head coach Randy Shannon limiting some of the carries of Javarris James and Craig Cooper. UCF has a solid front seven, particularly with their front four, and they will need to pressure Harris to help their young secondary. If UCF can limit big plays from Miami WR Travis Benjamin I give them a puncher’s chance to keep this game close for four quarters

Yea we dont want u to get in trouble .. Lets move this for u

Yea we dont want u to get in trouble .. Lets move this for u
Where's the Skins game?

gonna-get-raped.jpg

Top Bottom