Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/20 Mlb Indians @ Marniers 410 Pm Est Time

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Cleveland Indians vs. Seattle Mariners

- The Cleveland Indians and the Seattle Mariners will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Safeco Field.

The Indians will trot Cliff Lee out to the mound in this one. Lefthander Lee has a 12-2 record and a 2.31 ERA this season.

Lee's opponent in this one will be Carlos Silva. The Mariners righthander has a 5.46 ERA to go along with a 4-11 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Indians listed as 137-moneyline favorites versus the Mariners, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Indians had a six-run rally in the third inning en route to a 9-6 win over the Mariners on Saturday, at EVEN odds. The 15 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (9.5).

Shin-Soo Choo hit a two-run homer for the Indians, and finished 3-for-5 with three RBIs. Jeremy Sowers allowed four win over six innings in the win.

Ichiro Suzuki had two hits for the Mariners, including a two-run blast. Miguel Batista surrendered eight runs over two innings as he fell to 4-11 on the season.

The Mariners were -110 favorites in that game.

Team records:
Cleveland: 42-54 SU
Seattle: 38-59 SU

Cleveland most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 6-4
Before playing LA Angels are 6-4
After playing Seattle are 6-4
After a win are 5-5

Seattle most recently:
When playing on Sunday are 6-4
Before playing Boston are 5-5
After playing Cleveland are 4-6
After a loss are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Cleveland's last 8 games on the road
Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing Seattle
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland's last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games when playing at home against Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Seattle's last 12 games
Seattle is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games at home

Next up:

I Put Up More The Half Of Baseball Because Of Slayers Child Birth(not Sure If He Will Be Able To Post) .. I Will Be Giving Him Half Of The 500 K I Win Because Im Sure He Would Have Beat Me If It Wasnt For This Joyful Event .. Right Now He Would Be Posting Up Odds For Rain Today In Russia If It Werent Lololol

Top Bottom