Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/18/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off MHO poppers

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
mhoBannerSexy.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off Forged MHO poppers !.Sale starts Thursdays 7/18/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 7/18/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth7c

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/107/MHO+Poppers/

Pop, Chew, Power through! MHO Poppers

On cycle or post-cycle, estrogen can be a major nuisance. At Transform Supplements, we have Forged a new weapon to obliterate estrogen before it becomes a serious problem. We are proud to announce the latest in aromatase-blocking support products: Forged MHO Poppers. Optimize your hormone levels today!

MHO Poppers should be kept on hand for any cycle and are the new Powerhouse in Post-Cycle Therapy!

If you are on an androgenic pro-hormone, then MHO Poppers are a must have! MHO Poppers block non-glandular aromatase, thus blocking the conversion of androgenic pro-hormones to estrogens. More importantly, decreasing estrogens in your blood can increase endogenous androgen levels. An increase in androgen levels may lead to increases in muscle mass and libido and decreases in fat mass. MHO Poppers have been shown to produce a leaner, dryer, and grainier look.

Even if you are not on an androgenic pro-hormone, keeping your hormones at optimum levels can have serious benefits. MHO Poppers can enhance a potent anabolic response which stimulates protein synthesis and muscle growth. MHO Poppers will help you gain lean mass quickly, simultaneously helping to reduce body fat.

This is a new supplement that does it all: increase test, block estrogen, increase androgen levels, build lean muscle, and melt away fat. It may sound too good to be true, but we have the blood work to prove it! We had independent volunteers run cycles with MHO Poppers, and we have posted the results!
mhoBloodTest.jpg

What Kind of Results can I Expect from MHO Poppers?

May Optimize Hormone Levels to Perfection
May Increase Lean Muscle Mass Rapidly
May Decrease Fat Mass Drastically
May Boost Libido
May Block Aromatase
May Increase Natural Test

Got some of this during 4th of July sale, gonna be using it as part of my beast/epi cycle that I'm currently running!!

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

I used these during and after PCT and I couldn't believe the boost in energy and libido I had. I haven't used them in weeks and I still feel its effects. One of the best PCT additions I have ever used

I have already tried these and loved them... This is a great sale... Everyone should take advantage of this!

Top Bottom