Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/12 MLB ALL STAR GM NL VS AL 830 pm est fox**10 mill limit**

the only reason i picked NL is cause i read an article stating that the NL had better closers and that usually is the difference in these all star games. dunno if the box score reflected that but seems like the closers for the NL did pretty damn good by the score

the only reason i picked NL is cause i read an article stating that the NL had better closers and that usually is the difference in these all star games. dunno if the box score reflected that but seems like the closers for the NL did pretty damn good by the score
AL's bats got shut down.

They defintely had a much better lineup, but couldn't get it done. Stupid this shit counts and the AL will have to have a pitcher hit if it goes to game 7 of World Series.. half the good players couldn't even play.

Baseball has the best of the All Star games but it's still an all star game.
Pitchers get an inning or two max. Position players hit a couple of times, maybe.

Fun to watch but it's not a real game.

AL's bats got shut down.

They defintely had a much better lineup, but couldn't get it done. Stupid this shit counts and the AL will have to have a pitcher hit if it goes to game 7 of World Series.. half the good players couldn't even play.

NL pitchers have to hit too. No excuses.

You already have your championship this year. No whining.

NL pitchers have to hit too. No excuses.

You already have your championship this year. No whining.
NL pitchers are used to it. They generally can lay down bunts pretty well. AL pitchers hitting is a foreign concept.

I just think having the game count is retarded. It's an exhibition in any other sport.

I get your point but they're all athletes. it's not like they've never hit before.

I couldn't see it working in any other sport but i like the idea of the game counting for something.

Top Bottom