Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks of orals only good enough?

Sokeuo

I’m looking to do a short steroid cycle with orals and I would like to recover quickly from it.
Did a lot of research from the podcasts and articles on here. This forum is pretty damn cool and there is a ton of info so I keep researching.
Would love to see some opinions on doing a dianbol and tbol stack
want to do 25mgs a day of each for 6 weeks. Would that be a good one or should I just do anadrol 50mgs a day for 6 weeks instead?
I want some mild muscle mass. 5’10’’ 175 pounds and lean. 33 years old.

i really dont care for oral only stacks myself... i would be far more inclined to recommend sarms as opposed to an oral only cycle.. you can go that route if you want but you would be much happier with sarms and/or peptides as opposed to oral only.. if you do go oral only, i would not go longer than 4 weeks of dbol.. if you go with tbol then 6 weeks but i also would not stack them together... with your goal, it makes no sense to do use any steroid

I’m looking to do a short steroid cycle with orals and I would like to recover quickly from it.
Did a lot of research from the podcasts and articles on here. This forum is pretty damn cool and there is a ton of info so I keep researching.
Would love to see some opinions on doing a dianbol and tbol stack
want to do 25mgs a day of each for 6 weeks. Would that be a good one or should I just do anadrol 50mgs a day for 6 weeks instead?
I want some mild muscle mass. 5’10’’ 175 pounds and lean. 33 years old.
6 weeks wont do much to be fair
8 weeks of winstrol and anavar will rip you up

i really dont care for oral only stacks myself... i would be far more inclined to recommend sarms as opposed to an oral only cycle.. you can go that route if you want but you would be much happier with sarms and/or peptides as opposed to oral only.. if you do go oral only, i would not go longer than 4 weeks of dbol.. if you go with tbol then 6 weeks but i also would not stack them together... with your goal, it makes no sense to do use any steroid
As many know I disagree with Dylan's thoughts on orals. Esp so on the timescale.

That said I agree with the latter thoughts - if you just want mild gains stick to one - why are you stacking them?

ugfreak has the best orals you will find. plus we got deals going for the summer

Top Bottom