Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**6 pro's tell all in video**

Someone put that video on there christmas lists santa will bring it to ya....then well find out......

i hate it when guys that big say they just use a little bit of shit.....

its B.S. dont waste your money. hey i like lee priest and all but come on. 200mg deca a week off season, and he says he never does test. no fuckin way!!!

I don't understand why Lee Priest would lie about how much he uses when is already telling people publicly that he uses deca and gh.

Maybe he just uses that amount because he is just maintaining his physique rather then build more muscle. I know guys who dealt with him years ago and rumour is while he was putting on mass he would take 3 grams of test and used it all in one week. I don't know if that is true but I know he did buy test in the early 90's.

i just recently read somewhere that Lee Preist says he only does primo/deca he said 2cc's of each for no more than 8wks he said if we dont beleive him then tough because he claims he has nothing to prove, personally i cant see any ifbb doing under a grm of test a wk along with some growth,,

Top Bottom