Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 MLB: Cincinnati at St. Louis (275,000 Limit)

swole

CIN: Claussen(3-6, 5.40 ERA)
STL: Reyes(1-0, 2.25 ERA)

Ugh, why am I always the one to announce this stuff? Suppan, not Reyes, is now St. Louis's starter, so those bets on the Cardinals are off.

Cynical Simian said:
Ugh, why am I always the one to announce this stuff? Suppan, not Reyes, is now St. Louis's starter, so those bets on the Cardinals are off.

Good cause slat voted with me.

Cynical Simian said:

I actually saw this myself, lol so it wasn't only you.

With a pile-on this large I had to make sure the bet was still ON.

Refund coming shortly.

I just PM'd stilleto to have this event abandoned. If Cincy wins I'll throw 10,000 K hits silverfish's way.

Please post here to acknowledge the push and also to make a public note that this even wasn't abandoned because of the pile-on, but rather a pitching change.

Thanks peeps.

swole said:
Please post here to acknowledge the push and also to make a public note that this even wasn't abandoned because of the pile-on, but rather a pitching change.

Posting here to acknowledge the push and also to make a public note that this even wasn't abandoned because of the pile-on, but rather a pitching change.

eat big said:
Posting here to acknowledge the push and also to make a public note that this even wasn't abandoned because of the pile-on, but rather a pitching change.

What he said.

eat big said:

lol, way to be thorough

Top Bottom