Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/21 MLB: LA Dodgers @ San Diego Padres

swole

LA Dodgers at San Diego 10:05 PM

LA: Lowe ERA 3.69 (5-7)

SD: Williams ERA 4.47 (2-5)

musclemuscle said:
shit

wtf is -1.5 ?

where does this .5 come in ???

It won and lost me a game earlier this week. It's an easy way to make the spreads more even. I don't make it up, I have an odds source.

where do u get this .5?

how can u say .5 when there is no such a score

i wish i saw that before i bet

we need an explanation for this .5 shit

Wow. Ok.

Say you bet on the Padres and they win the game 6-5. Now subtract 1.5 from their score. You just lost because instead of 6 they have 4.5. You need the .5 to rule out the possibility of a tie.

All set maings?

s w o l e said:
Wow. Ok.

Say you bet on the Padres and they win the game 6-5. Now subtract 1.5 from their score. You just lost because instead of 6 they have 4.5. You need the .5 to rule out the possibility of a tie.

All set maings?

In other words it sucks...all of the games have the underdog winning by 1.5 and getting less payout and the favorites -1.5 and more payout...does NOT make sense to bet on any of these! Why would you bet that the heavy favorite would loose by not 1 but 1.5 and get less payout than the other option :p

Not touching this

Woody Williams (2-5, 4.47 ERA) has lost his last four starts for the Padres dating to May 1. He surrendered three runs and and six hits in seven innings against the Detroit Tigers on Thursday.

Derek Lowe (5-7, 3.69) has given up one unearned run in 17 innings against San Diego. In losing for the third time in four June starts, he yielded eight runs and nine hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals on Thursday.

Top Bottom