Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/2 NBA Playoffs: Detroit at Miami (Moneyline)

eat big said:
I believe in what I say but shit can happen my man. Not getting more than 750,000 out of me. Pretty soon it's going to be nothing. Stop the talking and just say 'Deal'.

Ok , then lets define what the bet is
1. You think Dallas will close out Phoenix at home despite the fact that the away team has only won twice in both Conference Finals. Dallas has already won once in Phoenix... Lightning will strike twice???
2. You think Dallas will close out Phoenix even though Phoenix has Raja Bell back and played very well at home in game 3
3. Phoenix will not have a fast break and cutters into the paint at home when they play game 5?

Ok you bet that Dallas will close out Phoenix in Phoenix despite the above...
No point spread and no odds?

gjohnson5 said:
Ok , then lets define what the bet is
1. You think Dallas will close out Phoenix at home despite the fact that the away team has only won twice in both Conference Finals. Dallas has already won once in Phoenix... Lightning will strike twice???
2. You think Dallas will close out Phoenix even though Phoenix has Raja Bell back and played very well at home in game 3
3. Phoenix will not have a fast break and cutters into the paint at home when they play game 5?

Ok you bet that Dallas will close out Phoenix in Phoenix despite the above...
No point spread and no odds?

sounds good to me......too rich for my blood, but im willing to put up 75K on phoenix winning tomorrow nite ;)

Top Bottom