Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/15: NBA Dallas at Miami

gjohnson5 said:
question is why is this not settled?

I could use the 300k to K hit folks

LMFAO!

Bro, you have to relax. If this was my event I would have left it unsettled...I hate when people expect shit to be settled right away. You're my boy and all, but don't always expect us to be around the comp to settle right away. Sometimes it takes a full day, either way it will be done.

PEACE!

I must be bad luck for the Heat, only game I didn't bet on and they win big. Last game they couldn't cover the damn spread. Maybe I should scrounge up a few karmas to bet on game 5, cause I want the Mavs to win anyway.

I can't relax. These changes to K have me like pissed at all this talk about cancelling accounts because of changes to the game. I don't come here for K but I have proven that I damn sure can win some. I like to K hit folks and I like to be on top of my game but I am not going to cause a mutiny or anything like that because the game changes a little bit

I want you guys to keep at this and not let the bullshit get you down.

I'm sorry I got hype tonight in a way only frinds of mine who know me personally have seen in the past

Please keep this going and forget the haterz

Top Bottom