Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/15 BOS at VAN MONEYLINE 8pm

what a strange series. in spite of misguided nationalism and ingrained hatred for the rival Bruins I'm finding it difficult not to pull for them in this one. They've shown a lot of character. Going into their third game 7 this playoffs, they should be able to pull it off.
First goal is HUGE.

what a strange series. in spite of misguided nationalism and ingrained hatred for the rival Bruins I'm finding it difficult not to pull for them in this one. They've shown a lot of character. Going into their third game 7 this playoffs, they should be able to pull it off.
First goal is HUGE.
says a lot coming from a Habs fan..

is this really about the Bruins though? Or is it more because the Canucks have made themselves into the least likable team in recent memory?

whatever happens lets just make sure the bookie wins a lot of karma as this is my final event of the season. :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp: :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp: :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

:evil:
why aren't you going to host any more events?

I liked when you did horse racing, nascar, etc.

and it looks like we'll need someone for MLB unless cutthroat can figure it out.

says a lot coming from a Habs fan..

is this really about the Bruins though? Or is it more because the Canucks have made themselves into the least likable team in recent memory?

It's about the Bruins. Impossible not to like Thomas. There's also a few Montreal connections with Boston. The rest of them I can still get a good hate on. Maybe it'll push the habs to get tougher.

Game 7 in the finals. It's gotta be a good one!

Top Bottom