Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/13(sunday) **12 mill**** nba championship gm 5 lakers @ celts 8 pm abc

Boston doesn't have the fire power to win back to back games.
Thought LA did, but without Bynum, they don't.

Hey P, thanx for the 6million dollar man K rebuild.

i dont think they need bynums offense

its his defense

bums like big baby davis push around lakers soft big men defenders underneath and score cheap baskets without him in there.. like happened last game!!(they outscored the lakers by 20 points in the paint!)

davis cant do that garbage with a legit shot blocker in there, he sucks!

its his defense

bums like big baby davis push around lakers soft big men defenders underneath and score cheap baskets without him in there.. like happened last game!!(they outscored the lakers by 20 points in the paint!)

i wouldnt say big baby sucks.. is he a star? far from it. but he was still throwing up lay ups against gasol and odom who are both great big men.

la definitely needs bynums presence though, but his meniscus is pretty fucked. he's not even jumping half the time when he is shooting. not that they need him on that end of the floor, but it's saying something when you choose to not elevate.

its his defense

P, I didn't mean offensive firepower, but more like capacity to win, my bad.
I agree completely with Bynum analysis. Fucking Davis, pulling some NBA Jamz, cheat code action, while Bynum's sitting. He's good, but hell, he went from nobody to athletic Shaq Diesel late 90s in one game.

I hear Redshirt though, reports are that it aint good. Still LAkers for tonight.

Half of all I got on Lakers.

Top Bottom