Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/12 NBA Finals Boston @ LA Lakers GM 4 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday night when they battle at STAPLES Center in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Celtics, while the game's total is sitting at 191.

Kobe Bryant went for 36 points and seven rebounds to lead the Lakers to an 87-81 win over the Celtics in Game 3 of the Finals on Tuesday.

Los Angeles failed to cover as 8.5-point home favorites as the teams played UNDER the 194-point total set by oddsmakers.

Sasha Vujacic added 20 points off the bench for the Lakers, who now trail the Celtics 2-1 in the best-of-seven series.

Ray Allen paced Boston with 25 points, while Kevin Garnett scored 13 points and hauled down 12 boards for the Celtics.

Boston Celtics leads the series 2-1
Game can be seen on ABC

Finally A Semi Realistic Spread ..i Might Be Done With Basketball Though...series Has Had The Worst Lines Set In Nba History

i lied lakers again .. matter of fact lakers every game .... no matter wat

this is the only game i have been confident about all series.. i like the lakers with this spread .. big tonight

chisoxfan said:
Any chance of having 1st 1/2 spreads? Over/unders, players props?
seeing this kind of stuff for the finals would be awesome .. x2

gjohnson5 said:
With all the scrutiny on the referees such as Dick Baveta, I expect a tighter game then last one. La didn't run away with the game when the referees were calling it thier way and now I think they ARE GOINT TO BE FORCED to call an even game

taking the points

That makes a lot of sense. I still took Lakers.

LOL DAM the_alcatraz TOOK THE CELTS .. WHAT A SELL OUT FAN U ARE :licker:

Top Bottom