Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/10 NBA Finals Boston @ LA lakers 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:
its 9 on bodog .. there is way more sites with the 9.5 then 8.5 though, so i get ya .. thought everyone would take celts also . .so who knows ..cant catch a break with these lakers :theshadow
but bodog has the lakers -9 at -115
so they're making it more expensive to not have that hook

Spartacus said:
but bodog has the lakers -9 at -115
so they're making it more expensive to not have that hook
yea your right .. i just saw that before . .good call .. just gettin under my skin with these overvalued spreads on the lakers .. this 9.5 is bigger then it was against the nuggets from what i remember ..

weather the lakers some how cover this or not ...check this out .. the odds on the games in this series are the worst i have ever seen ..
The Spurs were + 6.5 and + 7 in games 1 and 2 in LA....

Utah was + 6.5 and + 8 in games 1 and 2 in LA....

DENVER was + 8 in both game 1 and 2 in LA....

yet...

the best team in the NBA is + 9.5 in their first game in LA??????????

Lakerssss Baby ! Fuck The K And These Corny Azz Spreads .. 1 More And Its A Tie Series ! Holla

hell I've been pulling for the Lakers all night because I had it in my head that boston had the karma bet edge

Man the Lakers r killing me! I wish it was only Karm I was losing!I think Im paying my books car payment and mortgage at thgis point!

chisoxfan said:
Man the Lakers r killing me! I wish it was only Karm I was losing!I think Im paying my books car payment and mortgage at thgis point!
celts have been the play every game .. lakers have been 4 to 5 pts overvalued every game except game 1 where they were prob 2 pts overvalued .. im an idiot and go against all my gambling knoweldge and take the lakers every game cause they my fav team.. dont be like me :p

Top Bottom