Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/10 Boxing: Tarver vs Hopkins

i win i knew he could win

Well that was pretty easy to see what would happen, Tarver doesn't know how to show up prepared for an opponent. Hopkins had his way with him

letsrun4it said:
Well that was pretty easy to see what would happen, Tarver doesn't know how to show up prepared for an opponent. Hopkins had his way with him
Looks like this is what happened....he was weak from dropping 50 lbs before the fight ( I read this anyway). What a dipshit. Crazy man.

redguru said:
Swolenole suckered me into this, he'd better hit me for that nice chunk he took out of my ass.

daily bro....I should have just made my bet and not left insight on the odds....I bet $20,000.oo with my bookie at 2.95-1.00 odds.....I feel a vacation coming my way soon.....It's the biggest payday I've made.....since Tyson went down the first time....I remember he was having major personall issues and everyone said that his training was awful and his partying was out of controll...I bet $5000.00 against Tyson 3 times in a row to unbelievable odds.....the third time was a charm.. when lighting struck it was at 30 to 1...... :p

harmonica said:
Looks like this is what happened....he was weak from dropping 50 lbs before the fight ( I read this anyway). What a dipshit. Crazy man.

Things to consider.....Tarver was at 220 for the Rocky movie and had to fight at 175...although Hopkins is 41...Tarver was not young at 37......also all of Tarvers highlights have been in rematches....(this shows he has either motivational issues,confidence issues or both).....Hopkins is reported to be one of the most frugal boxers in years...So money was not his motivation...he wanted to make history with one more title in one more weight division.....the writing was on the wall...bros

swolenole said:
Things to consider.....Tarver was at 220 for the Rocky movie and had to fight at 175...although Hopkins is 41...Tarver was not young at 37......also all of Tarvers highlights have been in rematches....(this shows he has either motivational issues,confidence issues or both).....Hopkins is reported to be one of the most frugal boxers in years...So money was not his motivation...he wanted to make history with one more title in one more weight division.....the writing was on the wall...bros
all good points

Top Bottom