Silvertide
New member
There was a post from maybe a few weeks ago that plotted fitness vs. fatigue over the length of the 5x5 program, assuming exponential decay of both factors. I would like to do some modelling of my own for HST (and share it with all of you) but I can't find that original post. I've run searches and also just browsed through about 10 pages of posts but I can't seem to find it. Any ideas?
Alternatively, if anyone would like to explain in some detail how to model fitness and fatigue, that would be great. I believe the original post had fitness decaying at 1/3 the rate of fatigue.
Thanks orbs.
Alternatively, if anyone would like to explain in some detail how to model fitness and fatigue, that would be great. I believe the original post had fitness decaying at 1/3 the rate of fatigue.
Thanks orbs.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














