Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/9 American Idol: Who Will Be the Winner of American Idol?

Longhorn85 said:
so who did you bet on?
elliot.
I am telling you right now all the people I have said will go have gone. I think Chris will stay for now. Katherine is the only girl so I doubt they will vote her off. Taylor is excellent as far as singing and having a good attitude. Over all I think Chris and Katherine are the best but I am thinking chris will go next week. I think finals will be between taylor and katherine!
After last night I now truly think that elliot will go home.Taylor did great with his elvis. I think the two that sucked were katherine and elliot.

Swole as you can see by the time i post this It is before the show comes on!
I messed up.I thought that it was voting on who would get booted off not who would win.
Swole, I said elliot yasmin or what ever would get booted not win! Please change this some one! I will pm you as well.

Angel said:
Swole as you can see by the time i post this It is before the show comes on!
I messed up.I thought that it was voting on who would get booted off not who would win.
Swole, I said elliot yasmin or what ever would get booted not win! Please change this some one! I will pm you as well.

Let me take care of this tomorrow when I have more time.

Chris went tonight...come on Kat....

American Idol is a joke...Chris was way better by far...he is the most marketable and he has more than one voice.

If taylor wins it is a hoax, the guy looks like an idiot and dance like he is havin a seziure.

Top Bottom