Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/6 NBA on TNT Cleveland Cavaliers @ Boston Celtics 7:05 CDT

PuddleMonkey said:
Gotta ride the streaks. Don't know why it happens this way but it just does. I was 3 for 13 a few weeks back, I couldn't hit anything. This week I'm 13 for 16. Last year I was riding H_T_'s streaks and won about 2 mil doing such. That guy was either dead on or WAY OFF!
well im not so sure i would go into a 3 for 13 slump .. i only lost 2 of 3 bets but the orlando game was crazy ,an almost impossible game to lose and i lost it , a very bad sign .. but i aint gonna find out and wind up like slayer lol jk bro .. u know u my bro slayer :chomp: ..maybe ill do as u do and bet small to be involved .. havent decided yet

PuddleMonkey said:
Gotta ride the streaks. Don't know why it happens this way but it just does. I was 3 for 13 a few weeks back, I couldn't hit anything. This week I'm 13 for 16. Last year I was riding H_T_'s streaks and won about 2 mil doing such. That guy was either dead on or WAY OFF!
yoo what happened with that guy HT? i see he is the leader with about 43 mil k won and he only got less then 2 mil left .. he lost over 40 mil k betting? lol wow

hurricane187 said:
yoo what happened with that guy HT? i see he is the leader with about 43 mil k won and he only got less then 2 mil left .. he lost over 40 mil k betting? lol wow

I think he just had a kid. He treaded water for a long time betting. Do that too long and the bookie is gonna get ya. He'd get up to 5 or 6 mil, then hit a cold streak and lose 4 of it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

PuddleMonkey said:
I think he just had a kid. He treaded water for a long time betting. Do that too long and the bookie is gonna get ya. He'd get up to 5 or 6 mil, then hit a cold streak and lose 4 of it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

hey dont make the bookie out to be the bad guy it's a sevice we offer lol and i used to wait and see what HT alias human target, harry truman, huge tittys not i just made that last one up anyway then bet with him and win

PuddleMonkey said:
lol its the 10% vig .. people dont relize that .. a decent gambler can go 5 of 10 average ... but say its 100k per bet .. thats 100 k on the 10% he just lost with a 5-5 record ... a good gambler can do no better then 6 for 10 maybe 6.5 (which is very few )average im convinced long run ..bad gamblers .. will u know the deal with that they get slaughtered ..almost impossible for bookie to lose long term ..

motodawg said:
hey dont make the bookie out to be the bad guy it's a sevice we offer lol and i used to wait and see what HT alias human target, harry truman, huge tittys not i just made that last one up anyway then bet with him and win
lol u not a bad guy at all, this is for fun.. without this k would have no use .. except for cleaning slayers pockets out that was harsh lol jk :p

the key is long term but if you were around last NFL spart went broke bust kaput and he did it in 2 bad weekends with some big limits the 1st week he took a hit and needto did week 2 and freakin cleaned house then spart did another run week 3 got murdered week 4 again took a hard hit now all of this is not exactly the way it went down but it was close, i can't tell you anymore about how he got the k to finish out the season and have over 20 mil but it was classic

hurricane187 said:
lol its the 10% vig .. people dont relize that .. a decent gambler can go 5 of 10 average ... but say its 100k per bet .. thats 100 k on the 10% he just lost with a 5-5 record ... a good gambler can do no better then 6 for 10 maybe 6.5 (which is very few )average im convinced long run ..bad gamblers .. will u know the deal with that they get slaughtered ..almost impossible for bookie to lose long term ..

Yeah, not many have been able to get the best of the bookie. I've done very well at this point. I use to bet a little on every event I saw, all that did was slowly drain my k. I then got smart and decided to be very picky about what I bet on, at least large amounts on. I started doing betting when I had a mil, I now have around 6 mil. So I'm proof it can work if you're willing to be a little patient.

of course anything can happen short term .. bookie can get crushed short term but if he has a large stash he will recover long term ..if his stash aint big enough he can be fucked though for sure .. ran out of business

PuddleMonkey said:
Yeah, not many have been able to get the best of the bookie. I've done very well at this point. I use to bet a little on every event I saw, all that did was slowly drain my k. I then got smart and decided to be very picky about what I bet on, at least large amounts on. I started doing betting when I had a mil, I now have around 6 mil. So I'm proof it can work if you're willing to be a little patient.
i see that stat for k won is just how much won period .. not counting how much was lost in return .. they should upgrade that how much positive k was won counting wins and losses .. would mean much more .. with less then 2 mil k .. im sure he couldnt be up the most k on heree .. shyt im up more then 2 mil

Top Bottom