Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/5 MLB Houston Astros @ St Louis Cardinals

Longhorn85

- The Houston Astros and the St. Louis Cardinals will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Busch Stadium.

Matt Albers will be the starting pitcher for the Astros on this day. Righthander Albers is 0-1 this season with a 5.02 ERA.

Starting this game for the Cardinals will be Kip Wells. The righthander has a 5.64 ERA to go along with a 1-5 record this season.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

Houston committed an error in Friday's 3-2 loss at St. Louis, falling as road underdogs at 110. The five runs scored were UNDER the posted total of 8.5.

Woody Williams (0-5) allowed three runs on five hits in six innings, while Carlos Lee went 1-for-3 with an RBI for the Astros.

St. Louis scored three runs in the fifth inning, as they were home favorites at -115. Adam Wainwright (2-2) gave up two runs on seven hits over six innings, and Albert Pujols was 1-for-2 with two RBI for the Cardinals.

I have a bad record with the redbirds I believe i jinx them by betting them and i jinx whoever they play if i bet against them. My grandfather would sit on his front porch chewing tobacco and listen to the cards on the radio Harry Caray was the annoucer.

Top Bottom