Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NHL NY Rangers @ Buffalo (series is tied 2-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
HumanTarget said:
sometimes all it takes is one player. but Atlanta most certainly wasn't a true #3 seed.

that's very true, they really weren't.

Hmm someone threw down some action on buffalo tonight, I think I'm going to stay out of this one.

also I give alot of credit to lundquist he's really been playing awesome for the rangers this year.

mind you I hate NY teams, so I'm definately hoping to see Sens Buff in the eastern conference.

FriendlyCanadian said:
that's very true, they really weren't.

Hmm someone threw down some action on buffalo tonight, I think I'm going to stay out of this one.

also I give alot of credit to lundquist he's really been playing awesome for the rangers this year.

mind you I hate NY teams, so I'm definately hoping to see Sens Buff in the eastern conference.
Lundquist, Jagr, Shaftinhand, the Big 3 for the Rangers. 2 of `em are in the twilight of their careers, and i think it'll be done soon. don't couint the Devils out. i swear, i've seen them come back down 3-0, 3-1 more than a couple times...

HumanTarget said:
Lundquist, Jagr, Shaftinhand, the Big 3 for the Rangers. 2 of `em are in the twilight of their careers, and i think it'll be done soon. don't couint the Devils out. i swear, i've seen them come back down 3-0, 3-1 more than a couple times...

bro I love ya but you couldn't have seen them come back from 3-1 more a couple times.. maybe.. but highly unlikely..

I think it's something like 7 teams since 45ish have ever came back from being down 3-1. =/

I'm pretty much certain the devils are toast.

shaftinhand? you don't like shanny?? heh, he was awesome on detriot. =)

FriendlyCanadian said:
bro I love ya but you couldn't have seen them come back from 3-1 more a couple times.. maybe.. but highly unlikely..

I think it's something like 7 teams since 45ish have ever came back from being down 3-1. =/

I'm pretty much certain the devils are toast.

shaftinhand? you don't like shanny?? heh, he was awesome on detriot. =)
my shop teacher was named Shanahan.

HumanTarget said:
my shop teacher was named Shanahan.

enough said there I guess, hehe.

I just loved Shanny, Primeau, Federov, Yzerman, Lidstrom, Coffee.

I know I'm missing alot here, but they were definately one of the most exciting teams to watch.

I'm kind of dissapointed in buffalo after this series, it's 0-0 going into third however the sabres have 1.40 on the powerplay to go into the third.

I just don't feel like buffalo is the dominating hockey team they were in the regular season.

I still think NYR could steal this one, however highly unlikely.

motodawg said:
, I've been watching a bit of it and i like it.
same here
"gambling" makes you interested and you watch and learn
hockey OT is far better than NFL sudden death
in a hockey OT when's there's a scramble in front of the net
your fuckin heart stops
you could die or win in a flash

I really,really question why this leaque isn't marketed better

1-0 rangers... OUCH!

3 minutes left..

ha.. It doesn't even look like the sabres are going to get past the second round at the moment.. =/

BUT I wouldn't exactly count them out either.

damn that's why I fucking love hockey.. just like the detriot game..

they tied it up with 7 seconds left goalie pulled, drury put it in the net.

1-1 going into OT.

these playoffs have been pretty awesome thus far. =)

Top Bottom