Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NHL NY Rangers @ Buffalo (series is tied 2-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New York Rangers and the Buffalo Sabres will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at HSBC Arena in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sabres listed as 210-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Rangers pulled out a thrilling 2-1 win over the Sabres in Game 4 on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden, squaring the best-of-seven series.

The Rangers won the game as -120 favorites at home, but the three goals were UNDER the posted over/under (5.5).

Brendan Shanahan scored the winner on the power play, and Jaromir Jagr also tallied on the power play for the Rangers. Henrik Lundqvist was outstanding, making 29 saves for the win.

Ales Kotalik scored the lone Buffalo goal, and Ryan Miller made 26 stops. Buffalo were +100 underdogs in the contest.

I'm holding my own, since I know nothing about hockey It's easier to bet on the homer without being a fan of the other team, I've been watching a bit of it and i like it.

Subzeero said:
sabres are going to cream the rangers. but i will wait a bit to bet on this one.

people said that last game too..

the sabres are a really good team, I'd be careful betting on this one, because the sabres really haven't been playing like themselves recently.

though game five is pretty much as big as game 7, so hopefully they show up to play tonight because if they don't, we'll probably see rangers/sens in eastern confrence finals.

This one is @ Buffalo so game 7 is @ Buffalo also? it is 1-1-1 these last 3 games? If so Home team

here a gift i'm picking long odds basically throwing k away

Last edited:
i just looked at the stats, NYR are for real. but 3 players are doing it all for them. they can't keep it up for long....

it's true, but also no one would have ever thought that NYR was going to sweep Atlanta.

I didn't think sabres would lose even two in a row, but I do think you're right the chance of them losing three in a row are slim to none.

FriendlyCanadian said:
it's true, but also no one would have ever thought that NYR was going to sweep Atlanta.

I didn't think sabres would lose even two in a row, but I do think you're right the chance of them losing three in a row are slim to none.
sometimes all it takes is one player. but Atlanta most certainly wasn't a true #3 seed.

Top Bottom