Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/3 NHL Playoffs Philly Flyers at Mont Canadiens 7:05 est time

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Montreal Canadiens

- The Philadelphia Flyers and the Montreal Canadiens will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Saturday night when they meet at Bell Centre.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canadiens listed as 165-moneyline favorites versus the Flyers, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

The Flyers took a commanding 3-1 lead in their best-of-seven Eastern Conference semi-final with a 4-2 win over the Canadiens in Game 5 on Wednesday.

The Flyers won that game as -115 favorites, while the four goals fell UNDER the posted over/under (5.5).

R.J. Umberger potted two goals for the Flyers, while singles came from Scott Hartnell and Daniel Briere. Martin Biron made 36 saves for the victory.

Tomas Plekanec and Saku Koivu scored for the Canadiens, who were +105 underdogs in the contest. Jaroslav Halak stopped 22-of-26 shots in the loss.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 42-29-11
Montreal: 47-25-10

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 5-5
Before playing Tampa Bay are 5-5
After playing Montreal are 4-6
After a win are 5-5

Montreal most recently:
When playing on Saturday are 4-6

After playing Philadelphia are 4-6
After a loss are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing Montreal
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Montreal's last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Montreal is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
Montreal is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Montreal's last 7 games

nice change cmarc I'm going to give these canadiens another chance and if they lose i will never curse them again

Man, I am so torn who to bet on.
The phillys are hot and the Canadians crumble under pressure.
If I bet on Philly, Cmarc will leave me for the girl in his avi, but if I bet on the Habs and they lose, I will lose all my K

Ok, I'm betting on Philly ;-)

Philly takes it 3-1

motodawg said:
nice change cmarc I'm going to give these canadiens another chance and if they lose i will never curse them again

Odds aren't great for Mtl victory but they'll come through tonight. Girl's been lucky lately but that's about to change. I like the new one better anyhow. :) Good luck!

CMarc said:
Odds aren't great for Mtl victory but they'll come through tonight. Girl's been lucky lately but that's about to change. Good luck!
lolololll dam she curzed the habs

hurricane187 said:
dam this chick blu is killin me ..good stuff girl

I just went with my gut. I wanted the habs to win, but I knew they crumble under pressure. Sorry :-(

Cmarc is still in shock.

Top Bottom