Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/28: NBA Dallas at Phoenix

Let me explain the -8.5 point spread coming from an ex backetball player

1. Phoenix has to run in order to raise the scoring. Dallas slowed the tempo down and kept them at 88 points. Phoenix needs an up tempo fast paced fast break game.
2. Phoenix is a smaller team especially without Stodamire so they are going to have trouble stopping people in 1/2 court sets. This is the other reason why they need to run
3. They have already played 2 7 game series. They are tired and some are getting hurt like Raja Bell. They do not have the depth that Dallas has.
4. Without getting turnovers and playing full court defense , Phoenix cannot get on the break. Dallas did a good job of not turning the ball over which leads to fast break points for Phoenix
5. Dallas went to the basket which makes it harder for Phoenix to start thier break. If Dallas settles for long distance jump shots , then all the rebounds go long and that should lead to a fast break for Phoenix

Phoenix played 1/2 court and thus they lost by 7. Yes thare are matched close but it's the style of play that will dictate the point spread. I see Phoenix being tired and as Magic said , tired legs lead to missed shots...

Phoenix is in trouble

Lestat said:
i wish phoenix could pull this series out :(

They need to come on Elite and read the weight training board for some recovery techniques ;) ... Stretching would help them too but not sure who thier trainers are and what they are doing to help those guys recover. They need to help them out alot. If you're gonna play run & gun basketball you have to be in shape and you have to be fully recovered for the next game.

Top Bottom