Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,00 K Challenge

you got it your way, im already confused from reading mine then reading yours then going back to mine.

Re: 5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,0

Longhorn85 said:
Why are you attempting to explain someone else's book? If you want to start your own bet go ahead. You've just confused the issue.

Hopefully no one paid attention to your post.

thats right........and this bet is only for me, longhorn85, warriorpl and chambchewy..........or at least i think so :worried:

Re: 5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,0

Sanel27 said:
and this bet is only for me, longhorn85, warriorpl and chambchewy..........or at least i think so :worried:

Whoops...if so, disregard my previous post (obviously).

yeah good luck it's the screw up return money cool i guess! oh well i'm going racing again, go fast or get old or get old goin fast somethin like dat , i think Cynical's got it i got 2k on cynical's #'s j/k

Chambewy20 said:
3 & 8, what can ya do?

phoenix = 98

nice win!

Top Bottom