Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,00 K Challenge

swole

Pick any two numbers, 0-9.

Your goal is to guess the last digit in the Phoenix Suns' final score when they play Dallas on Friday, May 26 @ 8:30 PM EST.

Your first number is your primary choice. Your second number is ONLY used a tie-breaker if someone else picks your number.

Ex. If your number is 9, and the final score is either 89 or 109, you win. Simple.

Make sure to post in this thread so I can award K to the winner.

Have fun!

Re: 5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,0

Longhorn85 said:
Can you explain the tie breaker?

Just pick 2 numbers.

I will use your first number first. If the first number is a loser, then I will use the 2nd number.

If nobody wins I'll find another event.

So i would choose 5, and then 7

OKay so lets say the score is suns 77 mavs 104 total the score equaling 181

the number 1 would win.

another example suns 94 Mavs 85 total score 179

the number 9 would win.

Tie breaker
your secondary tie breaker number would be another number thats either the same as the your first number or a different number but, only used if you and another chose the same first number. and then whosever 2nd number was closest to the winning score.

oh damn.....i guess my primary should be 4, secondary 5

hope i win.....but best of luck to all

Go Suns...........ill bet on them....

Re: 5/26 Special Bookie Event: The Sanel27, Longhorn85, WarriorPL, Chambchewy20 100,0

jeepboi said:
So i would choose 5, and then 7

OKay so lets say the score is suns 77 mavs 104 total the score equaling 181

the number 1 would win.

another example suns 94 Mavs 85 total score 179

the number 9 would win.

Tie breaker
your secondary tie breaker number would be another number thats either the same as the your first number or a different number but, only used if you and another chose the same first number. and then whosever 2nd number was closest to the winning score.

this is my event and i'll run it the way i want it run

so, "no" to your idea and yes to my original one.

lol, i just want to keep it simple...but yes i know about your way of doing it

Top Bottom