Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/25 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 8:00pm

Re: 5/25 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 8:00p

Damn it!! I missed it, I did not see today, I must have skipped it. Oh well.... I hope the Suns bend the fags over and give them a moist one!!!LMAO!!
Go Suns!!

Re: 5/25 NBA Playoffs **5 Million K Limit** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns 8:00p

time fixed!! game dont start till 9 pm!!!

Damn it!! I missed it, I did not see today, I must have skipped it. Oh well.... I hope the Suns bend the fags over and give them a moist one!!!LMAO!!
Go Suns!!

still got an hr.. game dont start till 9 pm est

Go Suns!!

Ha Ha....you better hope that doesn't happen....we see you secretly wanting to put K on the Lakers....YOU BETTER TAKE IT BACK....

There it is Jimmy! Dont got alot of ammo like you but I do got the balls!

There it is Jimmy! Dont got alot of ammo like you but I do got the balls!

Don't worry bro....when it comes to putting down the K to back it up, you've more than proved that...I never questioned you having balls....(no homo!)

Don't worry bro....when it comes to putting down the K to back it up, you've more than proved that...I never questioned you having balls....(no homo!)

Its all good buddy!!:) Just having fun.

This blows.
Got to almost 4M, upon my return, during the semi's, now back to where I started.
Panhandlin now.

Lakers will win series though.

Top Bottom