Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/23 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

LA Lakers Leads 1-0
Game can be seen on TNT

- The San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a playoff victory on Friday when they battle at STAPLES Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Spurs, while the game's total is sitting at 193.

The Lakers erased a 20-point deficit to defeat the Spurs 89-85 in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals on Wednesday.

The Lakers failed to cover the 7.5-point spread, and the combined 174 points fell UNDER the posted total of 196.

Kobe Bryant scored 27 points, with 25 coming in the second half rally. Pau Gasol chipped in with 19 points in the win for Los Angeles.

Tim Duncan had a double-double with a game-high 30 points and 18 rebounds for the Spurs.

Team records:
San Antonio: 56-26 SU, 38-44 ATS
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS

fucking 7 point spread.

this ones a trap hard to tell which lakers team will show I know they don't want to give away a homer but 7 is tuff...............form what i remember kobe was flat in the 1st half wasnt he?

motodawg said:
this ones a trap hard to tell which lakers team will show I know they don't want to give away a homer but 7 is tuff...............form what i remember kobe was flat in the 1st half wasnt he?

yeh i think they would have covered the spread last game if kobe hadnt been slow in the first half.

i'm gonna hold off on this one i think.....too tough to call. especially after downing 100K on the fuckin celts. :p

Top Bottom