Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/22 nba playoffs pistons @celts 8:35 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics

- The fans at TD Banknorth Garden will be treated to a game between the Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 4-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kevin Garnett went for 26 points and nine rebounds, as the Celtics defeated the Pistons 88-79 in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals on Tuesday night.

Boston covered as 4.5-point home favorites as the teams played under the 174-point total set by oddsmakers.

Paul Pierce scored 22 points, grabbed six boards, and dished out six assists for the Celtics, who got 11 points and seven assists from Rajon Rondo in the payday.

Tayshaun Prince netted 16 points for Detroit, while Richard Hamilton chipped in with 15 points and six rebounds for the Pistons.

Team records:
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

Detroit most recently:
When playing on Thursday are 5-5
Before playing Boston are 8-2
After playing Boston are 8-2
After a loss are 8-2

Boston most recently:
When playing on Thursday are 1-9
Before playing Detroit are 6-4
After playing Detroit are 3-7
After a win are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Detroit's last 7 games on the road
Detroit is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit
Boston is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 games at home

Going with the Pistons

Detroit doesn't look bad I just can't get a freakin feel i thought the damn lakers were a lock and they were lucky to get a W oh well it's only the equivalent of $ in the real world...........................................

motodawg said:
Detroit doesn't look bad I just can't get a freakin feel i thought the damn lakers were a lock and they were lucky to get a W oh well it's only the equivalent of $ in the real world...........................................
lakers looked rusty bro untill they loosened up in the 3rd qtr .. pistons did also in game 1 .. lay offs looked to hurt more then the theory of teams being tired from a game 7

Top Bottom