Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/21 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers GM1 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
SLAYER69! said:
I bant myself from C&C awhile ago. Too many political fights. some thread about how the US Gov. orchestrated 9/11 sent me over the edge. and most of the posts agreed with that shit. My wife worked at the WTC and was almost killed. I didn't know she survived until 9pm at night. Its a sensitive spot with me. Now that I have over 1 mil karma again I think I'll go back a plat bomb everyone in that post
that's nuts
they ran redguru off too

I'm not good enough at disciplining myself away from it and I hate the time it consumes
even at work

The reason i don't go lifetime plat is i rarely go anywhere on this site but here and not that i plan on not participating in this forum i just dont want to spend the money on a lifetime then grow bored and not care...............i've been a non plat scum before and it didn't bother me! Only negative is can't book I'm after my mil i gave you monday spart!!!!!!

whatz a plat like 12 dollars a month .. u can get a life for 199 and like 500k for free or sumthin ..a lifetime plat =about a year and a half of reg plat, price wise .. no brainer imo ..unless u plan on leaving in under a year

hurricane187 said:
whatz a plat like 12 dollars a month .. u can get a life for 199 and like 500k for free or sumthin ..a lifetime plat =about a year and a half of reg plat, price wise .. no brainer imo ..unless u plan on leaving in under a year
it's the posturing that annoys me
it's like "we got your money already"
I'd like to get needto's book
but fuck
besides for 50 bucks send the muthafucker to a printer

Spartacus said:
damn you are going broke

tell me about it 2 series losses and a few bad games oh well I'll take a chance on winning it back if not i guess I'll go the way of a lot of other's to k welfare

PuddleMonkey said:
Smart k is on LA.

If I could reverse my bet I would. Luckily its not enough to worry about.
lol@ smart money .. the public is wrong more times then not .. that dont mean nothing

Top Bottom