Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/2 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (Sharks lead 2-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
oh noes, your gut seems to have been pretty good thus far, but for the sake of the wings I hope your wrong this time bro. =/

I've got faith in the wings tonight, I think they will find a way to crack nabokov and keep thorton off the scoresheet, two keys to winning this series for them I think.

go wings!

FriendlyCanadian said:
oh noes, your gut seems to have been pretty good thus far, but for the sake of the wings I hope your wrong this time bro. =/
in all the time i've been watching the Wings, they either dominate or flounder. they're flat as a mackeral right now....and i'm talking about individual playoff years. they just don't seem to have that pop. have only scored 4 or more 2 times in 9 games....

CMarc said:
791 ....faith.. but not much confidence

I don't feel right betting large amounts of karma that other people have so kindly donated to me, plus it would be foolish..

800 is just enough to have a little fun. =)

HumanTarget said:
i made a shit load here. i went something like 11-15 ? i think....
shit you've gone from 3 millionish to 5 million since the year started

i dont see detroit winning honeslty, i would fuckin run around naked if they won but san jose is just too big, take thornton out and detroit would kill

Spartacus said:
shit you've gone from 3 millionish to 5 million since the year started
i won a lot on that NCAA Championship game. actually, i think i'm 3-0 between superbowl, ncaa fb & bb. which you had very high limits. and thank you to the Gators for beating those awful Buckeyes...2x's.

HumanTarget said:
i won a lot on that NCAA Championship game. actually, i think i'm 3-0 between superbowl, ncaa fb & bb. which you had very high limits. and thank you to the Gators for beating those awful Buckeyes...2x's.
I bring the big limits to the table for the big dances

Top Bottom