Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/2 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (Sharks lead 2-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at HP Pavilion in Game 4 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sharks listed as 150-moneyline favorites versus the Red Wings, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Jonathan Cheechoo scored a power-play goal at 13:19 of the final frame to give the Sharks a 2-1 win over the Red Wings on Monday night at HP Pavilion.

The Sharks won the game at home as -145 favorites, while the three goals were UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Ryane Clowe scored once and added an assist on the game-winner, as the Sharks lead the second-round playoff series 2-1.

Nicklas Lidstrom replied on the power play for the Wings, while Dominik Hasek made 25 saves in the loss.

this fuckin' hockey is killing me
I have to make money betting NBA and baseball when longhorn hosts to pay for all my NHL losses

Spartacus said:
I have to make money betting NBA and baseball when longhorn hosts to pay for all my NHL losses
The important thing is that you're still having fun...it's only green right?

What happens when you drain poor longhorn, he's been winning my k! i'll be glad when football comes around you usually do OK with football don't ya

Spartacus said:

either Detroit ekes one out or the Sharks roll....no one is talking much hockey here. so my gut says that the wings might be out in 2 games....

Top Bottom