Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/13 **10 MILL LIMIT**nba playoffs cavs @ celts 8 pm espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. Boston Celtics

- The fans at TD Garden will be treated to a game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 196.

Ray Allen drained 25 points, as the Celtics ripped the Cavaliers 120-88 in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Tuesday night.

Boston cashed as 7-point road underdogs, while the game played OVER the 194-point total set by oddsmakers.

Paul Pierce went for 21 points, 11 rebounds, and seven assists for the Celtics, who got 18 points and six boards from Kevin Garnett in the upset.

Shaquille O'Neal had 21 points and four blocks for Cleveland, which now trails 3-2 in the best-of-seven series.

Team records:
Cleveland: 61-21 SU, 37-43-2 ATS
Boston: 50-32 SU, 33-48-1 ATS

celts need this game at home !! playing game 7 on the road is suicide!!

cavs lose this game and season is over !!

10 MILLION LIMIT!! CRACK THE BOOKIE SPECIAL!!

You said it perfect Cane!!

Garnett said "We do not want to come back to Cleveland", "We plan on finishing it in Boston"!!

Leprachaun finds his treasure chest filled with gold at the end of the rainbow in Boston!!

You said it perfect Cane!!

Garnett said "We do not want to come back to Cleveland", "We plan on finishing it in Boston"!!

Leprachaun finds his treasure chest filled with gold at the end of the rainbow in Boston!!

if it goes to game 7.. i dont think clevland will lose.. but thats a big IF

Wow, look at that spread....Part of me wants to turn the other way and run as far away from this as possible,BUT I know I'll probably max bet it...tough to go against Boston....after how well they played last game...have the momentum....been there before and know what it takes....veterans....well coached...AND look at how carefree everyone with the Cav's seems to be.....NO sense of urgency....they needed to gather the troops....get the "us against the world" mentality....close off everyone on the outside....do some soul searching.....and what has happened since game 5.....LeBron is only concerned about himself.....jacking around shooting in front of the cameras after practice....talking about his elbow....WHO DOES THIS? NONE OF THE TRULY GREAT PLAYERS THAT KNEW HOW TO WIN EVER DID THIS....Celts in a blow out....Celts seem to sense the urgency and care more about ending it NOW and not going to Cleveland than Cleveland cares about redeeming itself and not going down in history as flops....

Top Bottom