Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/11 nba playoffs celts @ cavs 8 pm est tnt **5 mill limit

I happy with the win and everything but wtf happend to cleveland ?

Yeah,really...not to take anything away from the Celts...they played well...were well prepared...understood the magnitude of the game...and got it done...BUT JHFC...what was going on with the Cavs? From the get-go they looked like they could give a flying...fans were dead...no cheerleaders (I ALWAYS look for them)...no mascot...bench never stood up...coach sucks. Counting exhibition games this must have been what...game 95 or 100? At this point it's all mental and all preparation, not physical...THAT'S why the Celtics kicked their ass. Doc isn't a great coach, but he looks great next to Brown...LeBron isn't great (he's good) but without him, the Cav's look atrocious. LeBron said he had an OFF night? This late in your career (7th year) and this late in the season (95+ games) you don't have OFF nights if you want to win a championship...

Sad, but I think there was more buzz in this thread last night about the game than anyone associated with the Cavs showed last night...again...Congrats to the Celtics (and the winners)...they showed class last night and came with it...

Top Bottom