Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 NHL Ottawa @ Buffalo Game One

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
The Sens go out in five. Buffalo sweeps them at home and takes one of the first group of away games from Ottawa.

Hmm interesting call, I think the sens are going to win this in 6.

they are going to win tonight aswell, sabres aren't the team I thought they were watching the rangers.

redguru said:
The Sens go out in five. Buffalo sweeps them at home and takes one of the first group of away games from Ottawa.

So can I ask why you believe this to be the case, I'm really curious to hear.

this series i'm definately biased towards the sens, and I'd like to hear an unbiased opinion.

Ottawa is built around a physical team, Buffalo is a higher finesse and speedier team. Late in the playoffs this always seems to advantage the finesse teams, at least in recent history. Buffalo was lackluster against the Rangers but that will change.

Buffalo is deeper too, three scoring lines.

Drury has a fucking vendetta against Ott. they're talking about how deadly silent he's been the past few days. don't think that his team won't support him. tonight. Sabres...

Sabres have been unimpressive so far and they're in semis. In large part thanks to Drury and Miller who've carried them. I haven't even noticed Briere.
Should be a good game tonight.

no doubt that the sabres are a deeper team when it comes to scoring, but can the sens shut down their lines.

I still think having the top line that the sens do enables them to almost score whenever they want.

Top Bottom