Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 NHL Ottawa @ Buffalo Game One

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Ottawa Senators and the Buffalo Sabres will do battle in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Thursday night at HSBC Arena in Upstate New York.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sabres listed as 140-moneyline favorites versus the Senators, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

The Senators advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals with a 3-2 victory over the New Jersey Devils last time out, clinching the series 4-1.

The Sens won the game at -110 odds, while the final score was a PUSH with the posted total (5).

Daniel Alfredsson and Jason Spezza each had a goal and an assist, while Dany Heatley pocketed a pair of assists in the win. Ray Emery made 27 saves on the night.

The Sabres defeated the New York Rangers 5-4 as a -115 favorite in Game 6 of their second-round playoff series on Sunday. The nine goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (5).

Jochen Hecht scored a pair of goals and Daniel Briere had three assists for Buffalo. Ryan Miller stopped 32-of-36 shots in the series-clinching win for the Sabres.

This should be a great series...Miller over Emery unless they drop the gloves...hoping for dogs tonight.

Emery played pretty amazingly against the devils.

Also sens have the edge on these two teams 8 meetings this year 5-3.

GO SENS GO!!!!!

Also I watched both the sabres/rangers series and the senators/NJ series.

Buffalo I felt kind of almost squeeked out the series victory, but lundquist could have just been that hot.

I thought that from watching both series the sens were a better team then the sabres.

i think Ott. expended a lot of energy. Buff. & Det. seemed very in control. poise. watch....

HumanTarget said:
i think Ott. expended a lot of energy. Buff. & Det. seemed very in control. poise. watch....

are you saying that the sabres are going to win this game then? cause you're pretty good at this sort of thing. =)

Also the sens have 3 out of the top 5 positions for most points during the 2007 playoffs, all three being heatly, spezza, and alfredson.

that line is so amazing, sens my have expelled alot of energy but they did get it done in five games.

the bad blood between these two teams is what is really going to make this series awesome.

FriendlyCanadian said:
are you saying that the sabres are going to win this game then? cause you're pretty good at this sort of thing. =)

Also the sens have 3 out of the top 5 positions for most points during the 2007 playoffs, all three being heatly, spezza, and alfredson.

that line is so amazing, sens my have expelled alot of energy but they did get it done in five games.

the bad blood between these two teams is what is really going to make this series awesome.

Dude, I've only lost one NHL bet this year.

Top Bottom