Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle: test prop, tren a, and ?? plus additional questions....

colorado1975

I've been following this forum for a long time but this is my first post here. Not to sound cliche but the more I research the less educated I feel. Different forums share different schools of thought but rather than continuing to read every possible post in all the forums i decided to narrow it down to a few and stick to them. Over the past 4 years I have been trying to gain as much knowledge as possible about 'things' but I feel Ive only become more confused as what is the 'best' route to go with cycles. General statement, I realize. I digress...

Anyhow...I am putting together my 4th cycle that I plan on starting October 14th. My goals are to lean down as much as possible, in other words lose as
much body fat as possible while maintaining my muscle mass. Ideally, I'd like to get down to 7% bodyfat. I know...real unique goal here! :-)

My stats:
37 yo
203 lbs
Bf 12%
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
3 cycles so far:

First: test prop only - 300/week - 10 weeks

Second: test prop and Winnie - 300/week / 50 ED (last 6 weeks on Winnie) - 10 weeks total

Third: test prop, tren e, and var
Prop- 300/wk - 12 weeks
Tren e- 450/wk - first 8 weeks
Var- 80/Ed- last 6 weeks
Hcg - 250iu/eod - 12 weeks
HGH - 2.5iu/ed
T3 - 25/Ed

All PCT have consisted of clomid and or nolva at various dosages. Also, for this last PCT I took and am still taking Unleashed, Bridge, Need2Slin, Gear, and Post Cycle.

I have continued HGH at 2.5 iu and T3 at 25 ED and am at month 8. I plan to continue for at least another year if not longer.

So, Im thinking of doing the following for my 4th cycle:
Test prop - 45/ED - Weeks 1-10
Tren a - 60/Ed - Weeks 1-8
HCG - 250iu EOD - Weeks 1-10 and in to PCT
continuing HGH and T3 - 2.5 iu/25 ED
And one of the following
Var @ 50 ED week 4-10
OR
Masteron @ ?? Weeks ??
Or
Primo @ ?? Weeks ??

Notes:
-I still plan on having children at some point in the future.
-I will be doing p90x 2 with 4 additional AM 30 minute jogs starting October 1st.
-I eat clean and am fully aware that diet and calories moderation play a MAJOR role in cutting.
-I loved Tren, not a fan of the nightsweets of course though.

1. With all said, what would you tweak, suggest to change, etc for this cycle? I have just about everything under the sun in my 'little' stash of goods and whats missing, I can get pretty easily. Should I skip the Var/mast/Primo addition?

2. What do you think would be better for cutting? VAR or Masteron or Primo? If Masteron or Primo, what dosage and weeks do you recommend? Ive taken Winnie but am not a fan. I have also tried clen but don't like either.

3. I read that it is an absolute necessity to take an ai while on tren in may sources yet in others I read to just have it 'on hand'. What ai fits best with this cycle?

4. What do you think would be the best PCT here? Duration?

5. Is there a point in taking any/all of the following during cycle and/or after cycle? Need2burn, Gear, Unleashed, Post Cycle, N2 guard, and Need2slin?

6. What support supplements do you recommend while on this cycle as well as afterwards? With all previous cycles and in between I have taken Fish oils, flaxseed, liver support, B12, glucosamine, sam-e, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and AMP ripped vitapak program.

7. Is there any overkill in what I have listed that I'm taking?

8. Do you know of/recommend and good appetite suppressants? I eat very well and clean at about 2500-3k calories a day but come post 11 pm I am absolutely starving and often times 'slip' and eat an extra 500-1000 or so calories (clean for the most part, but detrimental for loosing body fat IMO). with this next cycle I plan on keeping calories under 2500/day.

9. I feel emotionally wonderful whole on cycle. I've been battling depression for 15 years but the 3 times I have been on cycle I've really felt fantastic with almost no depression. I have been taking Welbutrin/Lexapro for about 5 years but this does nothing compared to being on cycle. Anybody have any insight to share here? TO ask a stupid question, but how in earth coukd one carry on the great feelings of being on cycle into being off cycle? I always have an unpleasant energy and emotional crash post cycle, some of which is due to clomid/nolva I suspect, but it does pass. Just feel lazy as hell for 3-4 months.

10. What do you think of adding armidex or proviron and/or forma stanz to my cycle or PCT? (somewhat redundant to question 3)

11. Is there any support that pinning test prop and tren A ED vs EOD is better? Personally I rather like pinning so ED is no problem.

12. I have had bad acne since the end of my first cycle....never seems to go
away and its almost all on my back. I've used just about every over the
counter option out there with very little luck. Any suggestions on what to
use?

Thank you for reading my post and offering any feedback you can...even if it be to bash my possible ignorance in regards to the AAS world!!! :-)

I've been following this forum for a long time but this is my first post here. Not to sound cliche but the more I research the less educated I feel. Different forums share different schools of thought but rather than continuing to read every possible post in all the forums i decided to narrow it down to a few and stick to them. Over the past 4 years I have been trying to gain as much knowledge as possible about 'things' but I feel Ive only become more confused as what is the 'best' route to go with cycles. General statement, I realize. I digress...

Anyhow...I am putting together my 4th cycle that I plan on starting October 14th. My goals are to lean down as much as possible, in other words lose as
much body fat as possible while maintaining my muscle mass. Ideally, I'd like to get down to 7% bodyfat. I know...real unique goal here! :-)

My stats:
37 yo
203 lbs
Bf 12%
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)
3 cycles so far:

First: test prop only - 300/week - 10 weeks

Second: test prop and Winnie - 300/week / 50 ED (last 6 weeks on Winnie) - 10 weeks total

Third: test prop, tren e, and var
Prop- 300/wk - 12 weeks
Tren e- 450/wk - first 8 weeks
Var- 80/Ed- last 6 weeks
Hcg - 250iu/eod - 12 weeks
HGH - 2.5iu/ed
T3 - 25/Ed

All PCT have consisted of clomid and or nolva at various dosages. Also, for this last PCT I took and am still taking Unleashed, Bridge, Need2Slin, Gear, and Post Cycle.

I have continued HGH at 2.5 iu and T3 at 25 ED and am at month 8. I plan to continue for at least another year if not longer.

So, Im thinking of doing the following for my 4th cycle:
Test prop - 45/ED - Weeks 1-10
Tren a - 60/Ed - Weeks 1-8
HCG - 250iu EOD - Weeks 1-10 and in to PCT
continuing HGH and T3 - 2.5 iu/25 ED
And one of the following
Var @ 50 ED week 4-10
OR
Masteron @ ?? Weeks ??
Or
Primo @ ?? Weeks ??

Notes:
-I still plan on having children at some point in the future.
-I will be doing p90x 2 with 4 additional AM 30 minute jogs starting October 1st.
-I eat clean and am fully aware that diet and calories moderation play a MAJOR role in cutting.
-I loved Tren, not a fan of the nightsweets of course though.

1. With all said, what would you tweak, suggest to change, etc for this cycle? I have just about everything under the sun in my 'little' stash of goods and whats missing, I can get pretty easily. Should I skip the Var/mast/Primo addition?

2. What do you think would be better for cutting? VAR or Masteron or Primo? If Masteron or Primo, what dosage and weeks do you recommend? Ive taken Winnie but am not a fan. I have also tried clen but don't like either.

3. I read that it is an absolute necessity to take an ai while on tren in may sources yet in others I read to just have it 'on hand'. What ai fits best with this cycle?

4. What do you think would be the best PCT here? Duration?

5. Is there a point in taking any/all of the following during cycle and/or after cycle? Need2burn, Gear, Unleashed, Post Cycle, N2 guard, and Need2slin?

6. What support supplements do you recommend while on this cycle as well as afterwards? With all previous cycles and in between I have taken Fish oils, flaxseed, liver support, B12, glucosamine, sam-e, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and AMP ripped vitapak program.

7. Is there any overkill in what I have listed that I'm taking?

8. Do you know of/recommend and good appetite suppressants? I eat very well and clean at about 2500-3k calories a day but come post 11 pm I am absolutely starving and often times 'slip' and eat an extra 500-1000 or so calories (clean for the most part, but detrimental for loosing body fat IMO). with this next cycle I plan on keeping calories under 2500/day.

9. I feel emotionally wonderful whole on cycle. I've been battling depression for 15 years but the 3 times I have been on cycle I've really felt fantastic with almost no depression. I have been taking Welbutrin/Lexapro for about 5 years but this does nothing compared to being on cycle. Anybody have any insight to share here? TO ask a stupid question, but how in earth coukd one carry on the great feelings of being on cycle into being off cycle? I always have an unpleasant energy and emotional crash post cycle, some of which is due to clomid/nolva I suspect, but it does pass. Just feel lazy as hell for 3-4 months.

10. What do you think of adding armidex or proviron and/or forma stanz to my cycle or PCT? (somewhat redundant to question 3)

11. Is there any support that pinning test prop and tren A ED vs EOD is better? Personally I rather like pinning so ED is no problem.

12. I have had bad acne since the end of my first cycle....never seems to go
away and its almost all on my back. I've used just about every over the
counter option out there with very little luck. Any suggestions on what to
use?

Thank you for reading my post and offering any feedback you can...even if it be to bash my possible ignorance in regards to the AAS world!!! :-)

fuck bro... i got a fucking headache reading all this shit! LOLLLL i'll cover as much as i can...

test, tren and mast is such a bad ass cycle... i think you will find that is a favorite of many... i would definitely run that one... run mast prop...

1-8 test prop 75 mg day
1-6 tren ace 50 mg day
1-8 mast prop 75 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 caber .5 mg e3d
3-8 hcg 500 ius week or hcgenerate

pct
9-12 clomid 25/25/25/25
9-12 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-12 forma stanzol
9-12 daa powerchews or powder

you are definitely overkill on the shit you are taking...

when you are off cycle, run a sarms stack and you will feel amazing... i feel better on sarms than i do on cycle...

i set up your cycle for ed pinning... you can go eod but you said you liked ed so that's how i set it up...

bro, drop the t3... that's eating at your muscle and its just not necessary... get rid of it...

i prefer these shorter cycles, then there's less recovery time and your back at it and still getting great gains... you run a sarms bridge in between and that will lead you to your next cycle man...

Hi Dylan!
I know....my post was way too long...so many damn questions I seem to have. I should have sent out some adderall for anybody willing to read and reply! ;) I have to say bro, you rock! Really appreciate your response and see that you help a lot of people out on these boards. That is super kind of you as there are SO many clueless and somewhat clueless (ie me) guys out there attempting to get educated and do 'things' correctly. Youre saving a lot of people a lot of health issues. Props to you brother!

I appreciate your advice on my cycle and will def look in to the SARMS. I see more and more posts in relation to SARMS so you guys MUST be on to something good here. Do you have a favorite SARMS stack you run?

im happy to help bro... i am always here if you need anything...

as far as sarms goes... i most definitely have a favorite stack... it's definitely the one im running now... for you to decide what you want to run needs to be conducive with your goals... check out this thread... it's a lot of info but will be helpful in helping you decide... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...our-sarms-questions-ask-them-here-873473.html

let me know if you need any other help bro...

The best cutting cycle I have ever run was TrenA/TestP/MastP and I run EQ all the time. It works for me.

900EQ
350TrenA working up to 700
300 Mast P
250 TestP

im happy to help bro... i am always here if you need anything...

as far as sarms goes... i most definitely have a favorite stack... it's definitely the one im running now... for you to decide what you want to run needs to be conducive with your goals... check out this thread... it's a lot of info but will be helpful in helping you decide... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...our-sarms-questions-ask-them-here-873473.html

let me know if you need any other help bro...

Talk about headache... reading that thread from page 1, :mad:

Colorado, just curious when u finished that last cycle? It reads like u just finished. How much body fat did u drop during that one?

Anywho that is a similar cycle to what i'm about run man, it should be a kick ass ride bro. good luck!

Maybe some MHN for your oral.... I would def. drop your T3.... Your receptor sites will become densynized to the dose, why you should cycle on and off it with tapered doses.... Have u tempted with any peptides either???? i would research into growth hormone inhibiting peptides, may do you wonders with some AAS and GH... just my two cents....
Johnny D

Colorado, just curious when u finished that last cycle? It reads like u just finished. How much body fat did u drop during that one?

Anywho that is a similar cycle to what i'm about run man, it should be a kick ass ride bro. good luck!

Hi-
I finished that last cycle May 28th. I dropped about 12 pounds of body fat. Let me know how your cycle goes for you!! I think I am going to take Dylan's advice on adding:
1-8 mast prop 75 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 caber .5 mg e3d
3-8 hcg 500 ius week
he seems to be super knowledgable and to def know his stuff!

Maybe some MHN for your oral.... I would def. drop your T3.... Your receptor sites will become densynized to the dose, why you should cycle on and off it with tapered doses.... Have u tempted with any peptides either???? i would research into growth hormone inhibiting peptides, may do you wonders with some AAS and GH... just my two cents....
Johnny D

Thank you Johnny!! I am looking in to the GH peptides. I know very little about these.

Top Bottom