Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks in, possible carpal tunnel?

folderslide

Hi.

I'm 4 weeks into a cycle, consisting of;.

2 ml /500 test enanthate per week
1 ml/ 200 deca per week
1 x 50mg oxymetholone tab (anadrol) each day
10mg tamoxifen every day

Started at around 217 and am now 230, so there's been some pretty quick weight gain. I'm 22 and generally in good shape, no prior health problems to note.

Recently, at night i've been noticing numb hands/arms, without having slept on them. Hands also have a visible 'puffy' look by day, kind of swollen looking. They also tingle slightly when clenched into fists.

I'm just wondering, is this the start of carpal tunnel? If so, what should I do to sort it out, and how serious is the problem? Has anyone had any experience of this on a similar cycle before?

Many thanks

Did you have any of these carpal tunnel signs prior to your cycle?

I am not on any cycles so I cannot relate in that area. However I have recently been diagnosed with carpal tunnel. My symptoms started out the same, with the numbness, tingling, and loss of feeling when holding on to same object for too long. I thought the diagnosis could not be correct because I would have known if I had C.T. Well not long after being diagnosed I now have little numbing but pain all the time. It is weird.

shit go to local pharmacy and use the auto bp cuff....if its that high and not carpal tunnel hell you might not make it thru the night....that high of bp is nooo joke.

I've experienced similar sides long time ago....and judging by the weight gain you are holding a TON of water which will affect your hands, feet , knees ,,you name it.

Instead of nolva take either aromasin or arimidex. Nolva does nothing to stop you from holding water...Been there done that, trust me on this one! I had water in my knees for a while after the cycle till I just went on cuting diet and then I was fine once I dropped all the water

Top Bottom